He saved me

Lisa POV:

I was going from Jung kook when my foot twisted and I felt down and a car was going to hit me but Jung kook stoped the car with only one hand.

Lisa- (breaths heavily) 

Jung kook- (held lisa's hand and dragged her out and took her to a open place) Are you crazy if something would have happened to how would i live...(Lisa hugs Jung Kook)

Lisa- (cries in his chest) I was really scared! I love you! You saved my life! I love you very much kookie! 

Jung Kook- So you accept that you love me right?

Lisa- (smiles and kisses Jung kook on his cheek) Yes!

Jung kook- (looks at Lisa's lips and kisses her) 

Lisa- (kissed Jung kook back)

(breaks the kiss) 

Lisa- I love you Kookie

Jung Kook- I love you cupcake, so lets complete our date. (Jay barks) With this third wheel.

Lisa- (laughs) Yeah

(2 Months later)

Lisa- Hey Kookie come out fast I have to go bathing too!

Jung kook- Yeah.

Lisa- (phone rings) Yoongi?

Yoongi- Hey Lisa, I have something really important to tell you!

Lisa- What is it?

Yoongi- You are dating Jung kook, right

Lisa- Yeah.

(Jung Kook comes out but Lisa was talking with yoongi so she did not noticed Jung kook)

Yoongi- He is a Mafia King!

(Jung Kook was able to hear everything)

Lisa- What?

Yoongi- Yeah I saw him pointing a gun at someone I have sended you a picture, leave him and come with me.

Lisa- I don't care whether he is a mafia!

Yoongi- What! But Lisa

Lisa- I love him and he loves me too, he must be looking cold from outside but he is very soft from inside. And he takes a very good care of me doesn't that matter!

Yoongi- You are crazy! (phone hungs)

Lisa- (turns back) Kookie! Ah! You scared me! 

Jung Kook- (kneels down) Lisa, would you marry me?

Lisa- OMG! Is this even real! Yes I will! 

(Lisa loved Jung Kook so much that him being a mafia didn't mattered, they both married and had a great life with JAY!)