Chapter-62

In Evening,

Meenakshi: Chlo sab taiyar ho jao.

Abir and kunal go in atul room to get him ready. All go in their room.
Mishti get ready to her children.

Mishti: Jao aaplog niche. Par badmaashi matt krna nhi toh aap dono ke dress bhi gnde ho jayenge.

Both nodded and came downstair. Ketki go in atul room and see trio hugg each other.

Ketki: Meri toh koi value hi nhi h.

Trio turn toward door and see her. Ketki go near her. They share group hugg.

Ketki: Abir bhai or kunal bhai aap dono bhi jaake ready ho jaieye.

Both nodded and go from their. Abir came in room and see mishti do not able to tie the dori. Abir came near her and tie the dori.

Mishti: Abir jao jldi taiyar hoke aao.

Abir go from there. After sometime he get ready. Mishti also get ready. He see her and memerise her. Mishti sat on bed. Abir came near her and sat on his knees. He kept her leg on his thigh and wear her anklet. Mishti smile. After that abir stand and kiss her forehead. Mishti get up and kiss his cheeks.

Abir: You know mishti tum bahut pyari lg rhi ho.

Mishti: Wo toh main humesha lgti hoon.

Abir smile.

Mishti: Tu bhi bahut handsome lg rhe ho.

Mishti said and encircled her hand around his neck. Abir kept his hand on her waist.

Mishti: Itne handsome lg rhe ho mera mann kre toh main phir se tumse shadi kar loon.

Abir: Haa toh kar lo main ready hoon.

Mishti: Chodo aaj atul ka din h toh whi enjoy krte h.

Misha came in room mishbir quickly seperated.

Misha: Mumma , daddy chlo dadi aapko bula rhi h.

Mishti: Haa chlo.

Abir pick her in his arm.

Abir: Meri princess bahut pyari lg rhi.

Misha: Thank u daddy.

Misha kiss his cheek. They came downstair.

After sometime they go khanna house with baarat. All are dance. Kuhu is on live. After sometime they reach khanna house. They welcome them. All go inside. After sometime bride came downstair. They go and staze and do varmala. All clap for them. Camera man click their pic. Kuhu also click pic.
After that all sat. Waiter serve them fast food and juice.

After sometime. They came in mandap. Both take phera.

Song play in background. Mishbir held each other hand and look toward each other. Both remember their marriage. After phera atul tie nuptial chain in her neck and fill her maang with sindoor.