𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 - ℕ𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 - 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my first shot, and I hope you like it!

This edit audio TikTok thing helped me write this Lol

listen to the song if you want :)

Warnings: 

-bit of angst

-cursing

-mention of blood

For all you Noya simps, don't worry. This isn't angst for a long time :)

Enjoy!

for the sake of the story, Alisa ur best friend is tsukki's sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔸𝕌: 

A disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left untreated. There is no set time for how long this disease lasts, but it may last from 2 weeks to 3 months, in rare cases up to 18 months, until the victim dies unless the feelings are returned, or the plants are surgically removed. If the victim does decide to have the plants surgically removed 99.87 times, they will lose the memories. Sometimes every single memory or memory of just the specific person.

...

(L/N) (Y/N). 

Nishinoya Yuu. 

...

It was around 10:30 when their class started. A certain libero was glancing at a certain (h/c) girl with (h/l) hair. Oh, how he wished he had the confidence to talk to her, but only to be let down when she's already gone. 

"Staring at (Y/N) again, Yuu?" His best friend's voice broke his gaze. A light tint of pink was dusted across his face. "What?-No, I'm just uhh, looking outside." That seemed like a good lie, considering the (s/c) girl was near the window.

"Nishinoya Yuu. Staring at the window? Pfft- Like I'm gonna believe that-" Tanaka looked at his friend in disbelief and start snickering. 
"Man, you're so dumb,"

"I'M NOT DUMB YOU ARE! WHO WAS THE ONE THAT STOLE MY FRICKING BENTO LAST WEEK??!"

"HEY DON'T BLAME ME, SAEKO TOOK MY BENTO INSTEAD, AND YOURS LOOKED SO GOOD-"

The two bickered for two seconds a certain (h/c) looked at them in amusement. 

"TANAKA RYUNOSUKE! NISHINOYA YUU! GO OUTSIDE IN THE HALL RIGHT NOW!"

The teacher's voice broke through the small argument, making the two the center of the audience. The girl looked at Nishinoya with an expression of sympathy. Unluckily for her, Nishinoya ignored her and didn't see it. 

Nishinoya and Tanaka both went outside and sat down. Bored, they started whispering so none of the classmates and teachers would hear anything.