My Sister

Dear Beautifully1Derful,

Through wattpad, I've met plenty of people who are just SO sweet and Kind I can't even tell.

But YOU for some reason I even don't know, You are just so special to me.

Maybe it's because you are the one I found here first after a month of loneliness?

Or maybe it's because you are my 1st online friend?
And 1st Directioner Friend of course! ❤

Or maybe cuz u are so caring and sweet that right after hearing that I don't have anyone to talk to here, You immediately introduced me to some of your 1Derfully adorable and cool friends?

But I think its mainly because you listened to me babbling.

You LISTENED.

You know,
I love my grandma the most in the world cause she always listens to me babbling about ANYTHING! And never complains. (She is now a Directioner thanx to me XD)

It's... YOU listened when I talked total nonsense AND when I talked deep, about my personal life and stuffs.

You were ALWAYS there.

I opened up to you a lot.
Like, A LOT lots.

You even trusted me enough to show me your face?
I mean, I could've been a Psycho Cannibal or some 50 year old grandpa. Who knows?????

I babbled about my life and boring stuffs and blah blah blah but you still listened.

{Well, it would be mean if you just told me to shut up and leave me on read but still🤪}

Anyway,
It's been a year... A WHOLE YEAR!
Time really flies right?
Messaging you 1 year ago was the best thing I ever did here in wattpad. You don't even know how much happy I am that I messaged you that day.

18th May 2020.

All I want to say is THANK YOU.

Thank you so much for being there for me.

Thank you so much for coming into my life.

Thank you so much for being my  friend.

Because I have you, I'll always have a friend, I'll always have a backup and I'll always have a SISTER. Whom I KNOW will always be there for me.

And you should always remember that,

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE IT.

✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤

╔══╗♥
╚╗╔╝♥
╔╝╚╗♥
╚══╝♥
╔╗ ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥
║║╔═╦╦╦╔╗
║╚╣║║║║╔╣
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝
╔╗╔╗♥
║║║║♥
║╚╝║♥
╚══╝♥

Ok enough emotional blah blah.. Now let's come to point,

I drew this for you. Hope we could really meet someday and then I can actually give you this.

Well it's not that good but I tried my best❤🥺✨.

I call it 'Long distance friendship'

(Guess you can see my reflection in the glass

(Guess you can see my reflection in the glass. Well idc🤪)

And lastly,

I Love you so much .
And I know you'll always be there for me no matter what.

Ps. If you turn out to be some creepy 40 year old uncle when we meet, I'LL KILL YOU 🔪.

Anyway again, I PURPLE YOU 💜.

Tag someone who you think will like to waste there time reading my emotional babbling.

Tata! ❤✨