part 2

The next day  dream woke up and sees that him and Fundy were cuddling and he gets all flustered but then he hears a knock at the door meanwhile Fundy is still asleep. Dream try's to get up but with a sleepy voice and says "baby where are you going, I want my cuddles." dream lays back down and snuggles with Fundy till the guy who was knocking on the door, kicks the door open and the person who it was George.   

  Dream: leave me alone , I have a husband now George. Don't you dare try and ruin my marriage.   George: But I love you.  

Dream: oh I know what this is about just because I finally got over you, doesn't mean you can try and win me back we were never meant to be a couple George. George I wont be the guy you settle for just because you cant have sapnap no I wont do it. dream starts crying  

Fundy: leave my wife alone or I will put a dagger straight though your heart, this is not me threating you its a warning now get out of here Mr Not Found.

George walks out of the now broken down door

As dream is crying, Fundy puts his arms around dream and kisses his forehead after that dream stops crying and says "I love you so much." as dream said that Fundy picks dream up bridal style to the kitchen to cook him some breakfast .Fundy: ill get the handyman to fix our door later but what would you like to eat babe.