Haunting Me

Chapter 1

Many envy her because of her beauty and status. While most men want to win her heart. Who's the lucky guy she will choose to have her heart!

Altagracia Sandoval is having the same dream again how the monkeys kill her first love Cesar and her parents were also murdered.

She wants to forget her dark past and move on with her life along with her sister Regina Sandoval but how can she forget it? If every night that dream always hunts her...

Altagracia was awakened gasping for air having that same dream again..she was crying while remembering Cesar her first love, her first in everything the one she taught she will marry someday and build their dream to become a successful architect and build their own construction company.

But now she made it but the sad part Cesar wasn't here anymore her partner, boyfriend best friends that know more about her, she was left alone to continue building that dream and become a successful businesswoman who owns the Sandoval Construction Company.

Regina heard that Altagracia was sobbing in tears she runs towards her room and knock at her door. Altagracia can I enter your room I heard you're crying out while I'm passing through the corridor to go downstairs, Altagracia replied to Regina come in.

While Regina is entering the room she notices that Altagracia looks anxious and worried. What happened? Nothing Altagracia replies it's just another dream that keeps haunting me every night. Regina sits at the side of the bed and holds Altagracia's hands is it about the Monkeys again? Yes she replied and it has always been haunting me since then and I always felt guilty coz Cesar sacrifice himself for me just to save me from being raped by that group but instead, they killed him and our parents.

It's not your fault Regina said to Altagracia we both know that Cesar will do it again and again just to ensure your safety because he loves you that much but you need to move on and focus on something fall in love again because we can bring back Cesar to life.

I know where he is now he wants you to be happy and find another man who will love you the same as he is. Alta reply to Regina. I don't know if I can able to love again and give my heart to another man. Cesar is still in my heart and he will still be here. I've tried to go on a date before but I'll always compare them to Cesar.