1. His manager

~

"Y/n~" I heard some voice was coming out from the room. It's door was already closed but even though I was able to listen it. I heard the sound of cracking, when door opens and that voice was coming more closer to me. "Y/nn~~ why you wake up so earlier?" That cracked voice was now clinging right next to my ears.

The pair of hands wrapped around my waist. His chin was resting on my shoulder when I was working in the kitchen. "Stay away from me!" I tried to pushed him with the help of my elbow. His body went backward but hands were still remaining on my waist. "Why?" He asked so gently and again hugged me from back.

I turned to him for a flash of moment. "It's still hurting!" I raised my chin so he can look at the patches on my neck and then immediately I turned to my work and continued it. "I'm sorry!" His soft baby voice passed through my ears which gives me goosebumps all around my body.

"Oh please Jimin! It's regular for you. You are always saying this after that." I again turned to face him and said like I was arguing but actually I was not. I didn't remind that knife was also in my hand. He pulled his head back for a second for his rescue and then took that knife from me and put it on the platform.

His hands rest on my hip and raised to fixed me on the platform. I put my both hands on his shoulder for supporting. He extended his hands back side of me and started to untie the nodes of apron which I was wearing. "I'm sorry again~" His face was just inches away from me and his hot breath hitting on my face was making me cold.

"Ahhh~ you always play like you are needy for the first time since it's regular for us." I said in a pouty face. When he was already done with untied the nodes, he take it off from me and threw it on the floor. He didn't loose his eye contact with mine for a microsecond.

"It's just because I can't get over you, no matter how many times I play with you. And I'll also not in the future. Got it?" He planted a soft but deep kiss on my lips after saying that. Stupid myself, I smiled between it.

"Show me, where it's hurting?" He leaned back from my face so he can observed what I was complaining about. I again raised my chin and pointed a reddish purple patches on all over my neck which he has made last night with his sharp teeth. He leaned forward, make his grip tight on my body and started to kiss every single portion of my neck with his jelly like soft lips so passionately. He is the only who can harm me by his deep love and can cure me also with some extra effect in it, that's what I love the most. When his soft lips started to move all around my neck, a giggled slipped out from my mouth and I just laughed.

"Is it curing now?" He moved away from my neck and looked at me closely. "I think!" I said with nod and we both shared a smile. His smile has a something magical powers which always attract me towards him without any gravitational forces. "Now I have to hide it with tight collar shirt!" As I said I made my hands encircled around his neck and started to play with his hair in back. "Why you need to hide it? Don't every married couples do this, um?" He made an puppy eyes and pout through his lips for melt my heart in second, my baby husband.

"Shut up now!" I hit playfully on his chest. Again he pulled me more closer and hold me tight between his hands. I also hold him tightly around his neck and we both leaned in the deep passionate kiss. His every touch is so soothing and warming. You can't escape from it if you want to still. After a few minutes when we both were out of oxygen, we break the kiss and looked at eachother.

"Now go and take your shower. Break fast is about to be ready! Okey?" I ruffled his hair. He smiled widely as his eyes get disappeared. And before leaving me from his embrace he again attached his lips last time with mine and left for the shower. I chuckled on his childish behaviour and continued to make break fast.