Chapter 1

"Becky, I'm so excited to finally leave that pathetic little town, and you?"
"I'm, yeah I guess?"
Stepping into our apartment. It was at all what I've expected, it's small and quite run down.
"Jess, I'm going to start unpacking, then we'll get some food. Deal?"
"Well, are you ready?" Yeah, well Jess is wearing an I skirt bearly covering her butt. I on the other hand had on some sweatpants and an oversized tee.
Nock, nock
It's almost 9 pm who could that be.
"I'll get it," hearing Jess yell from the living room
"Hey, We saw you guys moving in, we're from across the hall.
OO and I are Ben and this is Liam."
"Becky come here for a minute! Would you guys like to come in?"
Is she insane, we don't even know them.
Hearing these guys ask if we're new to town, why is she even entertaining this we don't even know them.
"Mm, so, since you guys don't know to Manhattan, we were thing would you guys like to go to a fight with us?"
"Like boxing?"
"Mm, no more like illegal fights we got some tickets."
He'll no there's no way we're going.
"It sounds fun, we would love to go with you guys."

"Jess, it's illegal, we can get arrested."
"Becky can you chill, they're hot and I'm getting laid so can you just shut up."
Pulling my white jumper over my head, I'm not ready for this
Jess is wearing one of her signature short dresses. We're total opposites.

Getting to this big arena-type building, there was a lot of cars and people.
"So who's fighting Ben?" Trying some small talk since I'm forced to be here
"Well, it's Antonio Jackson, the newcomer, trying to take Adam Johnson, the all-time winner's spot. Adam is 25 and hasn't lost a fight yet."

Sitting down, just as they announced the first fighter Antonio
He's huge with brown hair and muscles everywhere.

Everyone started screaming when they announced Adams name
Well, e was huge probably ahead higher than the other guy. He was pure muscle with dark tattoos over his arms and torso.

I couldn't look at the fight
"Becky are you okay? You're not a fan of this, are you?" Ben asked, "I!m fine, I just don't see how this is entertaining to people."

And as quickly as the fight began it ended with the Antonio guy on the floor in a pool of blood and for the first time since Adam entered the stadium , he was looking at the people in the stands
And our eyes made contact.