Palestine

The text ⬇

The text ⬇

"The issue is Palestine NEEDS to be addressed. What's happening there needs to come out. This is NOT a conflict, rather, it's an ETHNIC CLEANSING. Countries like the US have got Israel's back but on the other hand, you have Palestinians WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR A HOME.

FRANKLY SPEAKING, ISRAEL IS NOT IN DANGER. BUT PALESTINE IS.

Today, Muslims should be with their families celebrating, having fun, and rejoicing after a month of sleepless nights and sacrificing their time for the sake of God. BUT INSTEAD, PALESTINIANS ARE DYING OUT THERE. JUST SO THAT THEY CAN LIVE THEIR LIVES IN FREEDOM. JUST SO THEY CAN HAVE A PLACE CALLED HOME.

SO PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU. SPREAD THE WORD.

You have been given the opportunity to make an impact. It's your duty and your responsibility to use that opportunity for the greater good.

I can't bear to see the numbers increasing. I can't and nor can anyone who has a heart. Every time they say this many people died and this many are injured, I just can't bear it.

They don't deserve any of this. Those children who are dying don't deserve any of this.

Palestine doesn't deserve any of this.

SO, SPEAK UP, SPREAD THE MESSAGE.

BECAUSE THEY DESERVE A BETTER A CHANCE AT LIFE"

PLEASE TAG AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT->>

It's honestly disgusting.