Taehyung's pov:

I came back to the sight of yoongi hyung and ryujin close to each other. They look cute together *I smiled* b-but this is wrong....what if they kiss?

I'm probably being an a$$hole right now but I c-can't it's my instinct. I'll get them together someday but not right now. I have to do something....

Taehyung: ummm yeahhhhh no

Jungkook: what's wrong?

I wish I can leave them alone...but I can't. I'm doing this for ryujin's own sake. We can't jump into a conclusion that hyung likes her back. I mean he does act like it..but he can be flirty sometimes. And I don't want her to experience what felix had experienced....heartbreak. I trust yoongi hyung. Of course I do but I can't take the risk...

Taehyung: you guys are sitting too close to each other.

Hoseok: us?

Taehyung: no no you guys look adorable. Them

I said as I walked towards yoongi and ryujin.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry ryujin forgive me....

I sat between them. I felt horrible for interfering but it was for her own good. I felt guilt starting to build up on me as I felt a slight hit on my arm and looked up to make straight eye contact with ryujin who looked like she had fresh tears in her eyes.

Ryujin: Tae...

She then left to the room and I heard the door lock. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want any of this to happen. I only meant to protect her. Is this what happens when you try helping others? I ran after her knocking on the door. All I could hear was low sobbing.

Taehyung: ryujin....please open the door

Ryujin: l-leave me a-alone *sniff*

Taehyung: no please you don't understand...please I didn't mean it that way Please open the d-door *knocks harder*

Ryujin: I said g-get out. Don't you wanna hang out with you friends? Leave *she managed to say chocking back her tears*

Taehyung: no I'm not leaving till you open the door *wipes tears* I swear....I didn't mean it,it is a misunderstanding p-please *crouches down then sits in front of the door head resting on the door with hot tears of guilt rolling down his cheeks*

End of taehyung's pov

Third person's pov:

Everyone looked towards ryujin who ran out of the living room then taehyung running after her. Yoongi knows she was sad about something but he didn't quite know what it was. The room was silent. All that could be heard was knocking and sobbing. Until wooyoung&jungkook decided to check out what was happening.

Wooyoung: *stands up* I'm gonna go check on them...jungkook hyung can you come with me please?

Jungkook: b-but...it is family things...I don't wanna interfere. Maybe it is something personal.

Wooyoung: just please...I don't wanna go alone. If it is something they don't wanna share then you can leave! I'm just scared. I don't like seeing them fight...it feels like my heart is breaking into pieces..

Wooyoung's vision gets blurry as he tries to wipe his tears before they can roll off of his cheeks.

Jungkook: *stands up and hugs him* it's all good...we're all here don't worry. Now let's go. *holds his hand and walks towards the scene*