Finding Evidence

Disclaimer: I do not own the HP universe. It belongs to JKR.

Delores Umbridge was an ambitious woman. There was no doubt of the fact, but Delores Umbridge was not a patient woman. One term had passed, and she still had not found a shred of evidence of Potter's lies.

She came in from of the tapestry of trying to teach ballet. It was a stupid idea in her mind, to try to teach these filthy beasts something like ballet. Barnabas was truly barmy like his name. These thoughts aside, she began pacing in front of the wall thinking 'I need something to expose Potter's lies, I need something to expose Potter's lies, I need something to expose Potter's lies,'

Just as she finished the thought, a simple wooden door appeared in front of her.

Opening the door, she was surprised to see a small room with a chair and table in the middle. On the table, was a stack of books and a note.

Picking up the note, she started reading.

To whoever finds this note,

We are from the future and have sent 7 books about the life of Harry Potter. 4 are about the past, 1 is about the present and 2 are about the future.

By reading these books, we hope you will prevent many deaths as well as prove whether Harry Potter is lying.

These books are entirely truthful, and you may prove that by saying the spell probandum veritatem.

We wish for you to read these books in the great hall along with some guests. The guests are:

Cornelius Fudge

The Weasleys including Percival, Charles and William.

Amelia Bones and some aurors

Kingsley Shacklebolt

Nymphadora Tonks

Alastor Moody

Remus Lupin and his dog Snuffles

Time will stop outside the castle when the reading begins so no time will have passed after the reading.

We also wish to inform you that anyone present during the reading will not be able to tell anything to anyone not present at the meeting without Harry Potter's permission due to a spell placed on the books.

As they concern Harry Potter's private life, the books cannot be read without his permission.

If Harry Potter grants permission, then the books are to be read in this order:

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Best regards,

HP, HG and RW.

Umbridge had found her evidence.

AN: The truth spell is my own. I invented it. It is prove the truth in Latin.