Snake Man Joe part I

(this short story has the violent raping of and old-ass wizard, viewer discretion is adivised: this is nothing more than a shitpost, have a pleasant day).

Snake man joe looks up to the sealing, why the ceiling is make of seals he did not know, nor did he question it. Next to him was a humanoid figure that he did not recognise, they had long white hair, old wrinkly skin, it was pale... very, very pale... Snake man Joe realised where he is... he is the room of Albus Dumbledore! The head master of Hogwarts!

Snake man Joe, slipped his leathery snake-skin penis inside Dumbledore's lose floppy pale ass cheeks and proceeded to vigorously thrusted in out of his floppy pale ass, Dumbledore screeched in pain as an un lubed leather moved quickly in and out of his butthole as his penis began to rise and stiffen.

Albus screamed as his old man-ass was ripped in half by Joe's snake-skin thicc bulging penis, the pain and pleasured was nigh unbearable for him. Naturally our snake-skinned hero was having the time of his life, but unfortunately Joe would have to slither the fuck outta there, for Larry Potthead was about enter so he and doubledoor could play with their wands.

as our hero slithered out the window he caught a glimpse of an ass that just needed a pounding, an ass belonging to none other that Serverus Snape...