Happy Birthday

After our talk I head upstairs to bed. I lay down and think about the conversation.

They want to Kill Derek, They want Derek to lead them to the Alpha that we don't even know, Their so called pack involves Scott.. Scott. Oh no, no, no, no I throw my blankets off me and go to my closet and shuffle around some boxes pulling out a floor board and taking out a book. I have to keep it hidden from Allison, if she found this book that they stupidly label 'the werewolf code' Than Questions will be asked that we can't hide and I don't want her in this, at least not yet.

I take it out and sit on my bed reading through it. "Age, something about age, ah hah" I read the page and it says normally young werewolves who have visibly done nothing wrong can't be hurt or killed until proven otherwise. If anything goes down hopefully it will work but than again Kate didn't follow the code before and Her and Allison are closer than Kate and I are.

I put my book back and go to bed.

The next morning Im getting ready when I see Kate walk into Ali's room. I just assumed she was going to say sorry after what happened last night as Ali told me as we where getting ready earlier. We are driving to school when I notice her necklace. "Hey that's the family heirloom right, Kate gave it too you Im guessing" She smiles and nods playing with it as I focus on the road. "Yeah its pretty how did you know about it"

"I saw it in an old book years ago and asked dad about it though he didn't really say anything about it" she sighs. "Kate told me that if I wanted to know about our family history to search it up" I look at her l slightly shocked. "Did she" she nods and smiles. "Well keep me posted yeah" I tighten my grip on the wheel as we drive into the parking lot.

We are at our lockers and Ali opens hers To Balloons and a card and I laugh. "To Ali and Alexa. Happy birthday, Lydia" Ali reads and I laugh opening my locker thankful to see no balloons. "Nope I got no balloons you must be the favourite twin haha and for once I'm happy about it" She stares at me trying to shove everything back in her locker as Scott approaches. "Is it your birthday?" Ali jumps and I laugh Quietly. "Ah no, no, ah, no" I poke me head behind her. "yeah it is" she stops fussing with the balloons. "Please Don't tell anybody, I don't even know how Lydia found out" She looks at me accusingly and I put my hands up implying I did nothing. "Why wouldn't you tell me?" Scott says kinda sad. "Cause I don't want people to know because" She pauses. "Because where 17" I but in quietly

"Your 17?" Allison sighs. "That's the reaction we are trying to avoid"

"Why, I ah I totally get it. You had to repeat a year because of all the moving around right?" My draw drop and I move to his side facing Allison. "I have completely changed my mind on him Allison, I love him" Scott looks at me. "Wait you didn't-"

"Ahh ba ba bap bap ba! Don't ruin it" Allison shuts her Locker door and kisses him. "Eww the amount of PDA I just witnessed, I need to bleach my eyes"

"What was that for?" I throw my hands. "Okay totally dismiss me I honestly understand" they keep talking. "For literally being the first person to ever make the correct assumption. everyone's like what, did you guys get held back, did you ride the short bus"

"did you have a baby" I butt Scott looks shocked at the last one and I nod. "That one is my favourite"

"That's what you two hear on your birthday?" We both nod. "All day long"

"Than what if we get out of here" Scott Recommends but I know only to Allison. "Skip class?"

"Yeah the whole day" They look into each others. 'Well you asking someone who has never skipped class, to bail out on an entire day" She looks away locking her locker. "See than its perfect, If we get caught they will go easy on you" She looks back at him. "Well what if you get caught?" I now standing here awkwardly but I stay because I want to know roughly what's happening with my sister knowing there is a Killing machine out there somewhere. "Lets try not to think about that" They walk off without acknowledging me. "OKAY BYE THEN. assholes" I say the last part queerly more to myself than others. I walk to chemistry and sit next to Stiles.

"Anyone below a C, its mandatory for them to attend. Now I wont name you out because of the embarrassment"

"Good thing you helped me study" he laughs "you owe me for that" I laugh but stop as Mr.Harrisone stands right in front of Stiles who is highlighting nearly everything while smiling. "Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" He implies to Me and Stiles. I shake my head and shrug my shoulders but Jackson walks in taking the attention off of us. Mr Harris walks over to him and I listen in to their 'quiet' talk, "Now Jackson, if you need to leave for any reason, let me now" Jackson nods. "Everyone start reading chapter nine. Mr Stilinski, Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs, its chemistry not a colouring book" He says without turning around.

I hear a couple of Snickers but stiles spits the highlighter lid from his mouth into the air and catches it without looking. He leans over and talks with Danny. "Now that was kinda hot" I say in a low tone so he cant hear me. He asks Danny questions about Lydia and About her and Jackson. "One more question"

"What?" Danny says kinda annoyed not wanting to answer the questions in the first place. "DO you find me attractive" Danny looks up stunned at the question as he thinks before he decides to reply I go to catch Stiles who nearly falls flat on his face. "Stil-" He gets back up and sits down. Me and Stiles Thankfully have all our classes together today so I don't have to worry about being lonely. I fill him in on what Allison told me about the night we were helping Derek and Stuff. When Kate accuses Scott of stealing but than Ali pulled out a condom. This causes alot of laughs as we head to our class.

"Hey so I was in a talk with Kate and My father Last night" He nods. "They know that there is two wolves, they know Derek is one and they know there is an Alpha but I think they might be suspecting another"

"Wait really" I nod as I wait to respond as the teacher walks past us. "Yeah and they say that they are going to get Derek to lead us to the Alpha and than Kill them both and any pack members the Alpha has" He looks shocked. "Oh my god, what about Scott, what happens" I grab his arm to stop him talking. "We have a code of conduct. certain things we can or can not do now I thought about Scott last night"

"Thinking of other men, I feel betrayed" I hit him on the arm with a death glare and a smile as I continue  "as it would destroy Allison for him to you know...Permanently hit the hay and all and Werewolves at a young age who have no certainty of doing anything against Code kinda Is safe so im gonna use it when I need to and hope Kate follows" He rubs his head. "What about your dad" I wave my hands. "He is okay, he follows Code of Conduct but after hearing What Kate did to Derek an his Family I don't know about her but hopefully she will listen to dad"

"What if she doesn't" I look away bitting my nail. "I wont let anything happen to any of you. I cant let Scott die it would kill my sister. I've seen how much they love each other and nothing will come between that" He nods as we continue working talking throughout the class.

"Hey do you mind if I hang out with you this afternoon?" He nods and pulls out his phone.

Stiles is texting Scott about Lydia and Jackson and tries to call him when we get out. "what?" I hear Scott through the phone. "FINALLY, have you been getting any of my texts" He half shouts. "Yeah like all 9 million of them" I laugh at his comment. "Well do you have any idea what's going on. Lydia's totally MIA, Jackson looks like he has a ticking time bomb inserted into his face. Another random guys dead and you have to do something about it" I gesture him to be quieter and he nods. "Like what?"

"Something" Stiles says not knowing what to say. "Okay I-ill figure something out" Scott hangs up on him and Stiles walks next to me frustrated. "I'm dealing with stuff while his off with his girlfriend" I stop and look at him. "Look Im sure Lydia is okay. How bout you go see her" He Stops and looks at me raising an eyebrow. "I know how much its hurting you to not know weather she's okay or not. Use this break to go check on her. I'll be fine and I'll cover if  you come back late" He Smiles. "Do I really show it that much" I smile and nod. "Yeah but I think its cute that you care so much about one person" He half hugs me. "Thankyou, text me if you need me though" I nod as he walks away but he turns around and comes back. "Happy birthday, by the way" He whispers in my ear and walks off again turning his head around looking back at me Smiling. I smile to. "Damn you Scott"

SORRY A BIT SHORT

HONESTLY BIRTHDAYS.. I LOVE THEM BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN PEOPLE SING THE SONG? SING ALONG?

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

WORDS: 1732