Carnations , Tulips and Irises🧚‍♂️ 🤍

You woke up quite early that usual . You looked around and you remember that today you had planned to meet up with seungmin .
You blushed a little at the though of it,
You reached out for your phone and scrolled through the chats your friends had sent .
You saw that seungmin had texted you again ."I'll be there(the cafe) at 11am , is it okay or are you busy?"

"No , I'm free , 11am it is !^^"you texted back .

You looked at the ceiling and smiled.
"Can't believe that I'm actually meeting up the 'kim seungmin'" you thought to yourself.
You got out of bed , cleaned yourself up , brushed you teeth and took a shower .

When you checked for the time it was 9:40 already.
You went down to the dinning room , you looked around , you were quite sure that you wouldn't see your partners cuz they were busy most of the time (your father was a ceo of a quite famous company while you mother was a doctor) so you were not surprised when there was no one . But the suprising thing was when you could not find your brother cuz he would always be there at the table eating someone or the other . He might be busy you thought.

You sat near the table , one of the workers brought your breakfast,
"Morning ma'am " the worker said while keeping the food on the table .
"Morning :) , and you don't have to call be ma'am , just call me y/n . Ok?" You said .

"Won't that be rude ,ma'am? " he said

"Of course not , be comfortable, besides it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable ." You said .

"Okay , y/n^^" he said and walk away .

You were munching your waffles and ice cream when jae came in the room.
You looked at him , "Morning! You woke up late today." You said .
"Yea , I had to do some work yesterday, so I slept late " he said .
You looked and him and nodded, "ok".

"Aren't you going out today?" You said while sitting down .
You nearly choked on you waffles , "wh-who told you that?" You asked in a panic .
"I mean, you asked me to pick out an outfit yesterday, so I thought you were going out with your friends or something. " he explained.
"Oh -^-' , yea- " you said , that reminded you about the outfits and so you looked out of the window , it's was sunny , so you decided to go with the blue outfit .

You quickly finished up your breakfast and went up to your room .
You check the time , it was 10: 15.
You panicked a little after seeing that there wasn't much time left .
You changed and put on a little makeup. You left you hair open , wore some accessories(like your necklace, ring etc . It's up to you ) and you paired your outfit with a pair of white converse.
You gather your stuff like your phone , wallet and other stuff and put it in your bag .
"That's all , I need I guess " your thought to yourself and left your house . Jae saw you rush and asked "hey , where are you going? Need a ride?"
You didn't want your brother to see you hangout with seungmin so you refused and hurried off.
You took a taxi cuz you knew it would be late if you tried to walk till the cafe .