Karamatsu x reader lemon

My requests are always open, I'm pretty much open to write anything!!

Hope you enjoy this:)💓

It was about 11pm in the night time,
You and your boyfriend Karamatsu were just going to sleep.

Closing your eye, you tried to gain some rest, wrapping your arms around his chest.

After finally falling asleep, and a few hours later into the night, something pokes you. So you turn around to the other side, only for the unknown object to poke your lower back.

"Hnghh~ so soft..." He squished and pressed against your ass, breathing lowly against the back of your naked neck.

"Hey, 'matsu? Are you asleep?" You barely concentrated as you woke up slightly to ask this question.

"Can't sleep? Want me to sing you a lullaby?" He asked, taking his hands from your bottom and wrapping them around your waist, snuggling your back.

"Yes, I'd like that." You smiled at him, not knowing if he'd really be up to singing you one at all.

To your surprise, he started humming the little song he knew you liked to fall asleep you. You were listening to his raspy, low voice humming you to sleep, as you felt a tingling sensation down there.

You turned around to face him, only to watch his hard-on just barely touching your stomach.

Yelping, you covered your eyes. You've never really got to do anything beyond touching. You sat up and opened your mouth to ask him, just what is this about.

But instead a strong hand covered your mouth.

"Crap, it seems you've seen it, Now there's no other choice but to do that. You see, I've always had this problem. Seeing you half naked like this, and I can't fall asleep so I find myself jacking off at weird times of the night. And now you finally noticed my little problem."

You looked at him, your mind blank. But your body had other ideas. You were now sitting on top of him, directly on his bulge.

"I'm glad it didn't come to me making my own way in, you know, since I'm getting very, very impatient."

You felt a light throb caressing your clothed sex, rubbing yourself up and down the hidden shaft.

You were high on this thrill, this new emotion, leaving you breathless and in need.

He started taking off your pajamas, leaving you almost bare. Everything, but your bottom underwear.

He attacked your chest "oooh! So soft! Exactly how I imagined a girl's chest must feel! So soft~ but you know what's even softer?"

His question left you wondering. Was he talking about... Before you could finish the thought, your underwear was already thrown to the side of the room.

He laid down, his head resting on the soft pillow.

"Sit on my face."

Your face was red in embarrassment, you must've heard him wrong.

"What did you just say?"

But his answer never came. Instead, he grabbed your hips and put you on his face. You weren't sure what had just happened until you felt a smooth tongue attacking the area of your clit.

It felt so good, like heaven, almost like he was practicing for this moment.

He flicked his tongue repeatedly against your pearl, sucking on the gentle piece of nerves delicately.

You felt like you were melting, but before he finally let you ride out your orgasm, he threw you off his face, you landing on the bed sheets.

"You can't be the one getting all of the pleasure, now can you? Get on your knees. Now."

You did as he said, and he seductively undid his belt before pulling down the pants, watching his member spring out.

You were shocked at the size of it, but reached to touch it anyway. It felt so warm, it felt alive, you've never seen one in real life before.

You put it in your mouth, licking and slurping all of the precum that came out of it.

"Not like that, try to suck it gently."

The warm cock entered your mouth and you were now bobbing your head at the rhyme of his moans.

"A-Ah! It feels so good, you're doing so, so well. Such a good job."

You looked up at him through your long eyelashes, recieving a gentle pat from the boy

You kept this up, jerked it with your hand at times, you could feel it swell in your mouth.

"So close, are you going to d-drink it down? Or what?"

You smiled at him, as you continued with your hand job. your face resting on his lap, panting.

"Of course I'm gonna swallow it. It's yours, after all."

He was excited by your sudden perverted behaviour but was happy nonetheless.

He bursted in your mouth, and you swallowed it whole.

He commanded you to lay down, on your stomach.

"Ass up, y/n-chan."

You were now laying with your ass up, wondering when is he going to finally make a move. When you suddenly felt something enter you.

"Ahhh!" You screamed out in surprise, making him smirk.

"Shh. Don't want to wake up our neighbors now, do you?" He mocked you.

He started thrusting in and out, slowly but surely enough to make you not able to form words.

He grabbed your hair, began speeding up, then smacked your ass harshly.

"K-Karamatsu! Please, it's too much!"

He stopped, then turned you around to grab your face and stare into your eyes intensely.

"What? Is it too much? Is my little baby having too much fun?"

He held your legs up, and rammed into you in an inhuman speed, your pussy leaking around him feverishly.

That's when he blew his seed inside you, warm and steady, painting your insides creamy white.

He fell on top of you, barely bracing himself, then yawning.

"Ah.. I'm so tired. Good night then." Then immediately fell asleep on top of you.

"Hmph. 'matsu-kun..." You sighed and fell asleep underneath your beloved boyfriend.