•satisfied•

it was a beautiful day for the two couples, smiling at each other fondly. hands intertwine in front of the altar, in both matching white suits--signifies their pure love for each other.

the crowd cheered, happily crying in joy as they witnessed the couples' kiss, holding each other so delicately.

but from the front seats, a certain twin smiles through the overflowing tears, streaming on his cheeks as his hands clasped at each other.

oh how wish he could feel that same happiness that his twin is feeling.

it is indeed a beautiful day, but not for miya osamu.

arriving at the venue, which is the very room where the newly weds met. the same ball room, the winter's ball.

they had invited their families, friends, their other loved ones as well and some locals who supports their love.

it was filled with smiles, dancing, eating, drinking. as if osamu is experiencing a dilemma, he stood at the table, quietly sipping his champagne in hand.

he watches the two love birds happily dancing at the center. he smiles bitterly, not really wanting to see the two at the moment yet he isn't selfish. he wanted his twin to be happy.

he knew his twin. his brother, he loves him.

not until the crowd suddenly cheered.

"alright alright! that's what i'm talking about!" a rather drunk kuroo tetsuro made his way towards the center, interrupting the dancing couple.

"now everyone! give it up for the best man! miya osamu!" 

osamu flinches at the mention of his name, aran pushing him to the center. he was unprepared but one look from the couple, he knew he had to. he got his glass of champagne, announcing.

"a toast to the groom!" osamu started, the two idiots on his back repeating his words, which made the couple laugh.

"to the other groom!" he said and the crowd laugh, at the other twin's words. "from your brother!" he looks at his brother, smiling fondly.

"who's always by your side" he could feel his little tears coming out but he blinks it away.

"to your union!" the crowd raised their glasses "to your union! to the revolution!" osamu cringes but chuckles. "you provide!"

"may you always..." he said, smiling at the two bitterly. "be satisfied"

suddenly his head started aching, feeling the dizziness. he felt sick as countless of memories from that very event came rushing through his mind. he tears up.

Osamu's Pov

i remember that night, i just might-

rewind

i remember that night i just might-

rewind

i remember that--

i remember that night i just might regret that night for the rest of my days.

i could still remember those petty men and women tripping over themselves to win my praise. i remember that dream like candle light, flashing through out the ball room. but i could never forget the first time i saw your face.

sakusa kiyoomi, what a lovely name isn't it? i have never been the same. those intelligent black orbs eyes, lacing with hunger.

i still remember him coming up to me, greeting me a 'hi' but i stood there, dumb founded.