Y/N Breathing Style

First Form: Guardian Angel

This form is normally only used if the user is trapped in the grasps of a demon and will slash at the demon's arm to become free again.

 Second Form: Before Humanity

The user stabs their blade into the ground and uses it to find their opponent. A golden-like smoke will come from the blade and create angel-looking entities that can also help with finding the opponent.

Third Form: Angelic Protection

The user will use this form when they are in need of defense. A golden-colored shield will surround their blade and help defend the user from the opponent's attacks.

 Fourth Form: Rebellious Feathers

The user will jump down from a high place and do a front flip motion and slash the opponent's neck at the last second.

Fifth Form: Winged Messenger

Taking the form of an Angel, the user will push themselves off the ground jumping over their opponent and slashing from behind. This form will also hit anything in the user's way.(for taking the form of an angel y/n just lets her wings out)

 Sixth Form: Golden Oath

The demon slayers that use this form must have very good hearing and a great amount of speed. The user will stand completely motionless as the opponent comes towards them and strike at the last second and quickly moving out of the way.

Seventh Form: Heaven's Gate

This is used when the opponent surrenders it will make them feel like they are floating and surrounded by clouds.

Y/n had created this breathing style to match with quirk witch I mean so it can be compatible with her quirk! 

This info can be found at Amino and by 🌙 Pastel | ムーンベイビー🌙 from Amino