One

Beep

Beep

Beep

My alarm clock sounded loudly. I wanted my hand around

Time to wake up I guess. I slowly walked away from my king sized bed and into the bathroom and took my clothes off abd went in the shower. I turned on the warm water and stood there for a second before putting in the shampoo and conditioner and rinsing it out.

I have a photo shoot today at six so I decided to shave my legs and finish up.

After I stepped out of the shower and dried my self off.

I plugged in my hair dryer and dried my hair as fast as I could.

I grabbed my voted colored contacts box out of the drawer and put them on along with my face glasses and braces. I put my hair in a bun.

I hate that I have to wear a disguise every fuckin' day just because my mom wants mr to have a normal school life.

Whatever.

I changed into a white t-shirt and jeans with suspenders and a denim vest and walked down stairs.

Walked downstairs and saw my mom sobbing on the couch. Well that's unusual.

"What's wrong, mom?"

"Your dad just left is for his whore doctor." She said drying her years with her sleeve.

"Oh...well that just makes him a whore too mama, it's ok." I said walking to her and giving her a warm hug.

"I know, get your breakfast and go to school or you will be late." She said

"Ok," I whispered and pulled away from her.

I'm not that upset that he left. I've always hated him. He never took care of me he didn't kill the first guy that broke my heart. He was always at work. Well either that or fucking the doctor.

I grabbed an Apple and walked out the door. I decided that I was just going to walk today so I went to the side walk and took a bite out of my apple.

Half way there a car pulled up beside me. As I kept walking the window ruled down and a familiar girl face popped up and made me smile.

"Chloe, do you want a ride?" My best friend asked.

"Ya, sure, Viola."I said. She's the only one who knows I'm a Model in our school. I sat in the leather seat. And took the last bite out of the Apple and the it out the window for the whatever ways that to eat.

Then my favorite song of all time came on by becky g called problem(monster remix) ft. Wil.i.am, which made viola sigh cause she knew that I would sing. I'm not bad at singing she just wants me to think that.

I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love
And I don't have to try,
I just do what I does
Don't have to tell me, I already know
They all want me
Yo, I run this, I smash it
Like my bass real hard, boom-bastic
Speed race baby, I'm a lot faster
Cause trouble, never listen to my master
New Benz all black, from Malaysia
Can't drive, but my mama don't care yup
To the top, I'm a take it to the ceiling
I'm on the moon but I feel the sun beaming
I'm so dope like ooh la la
So so fly like a helicopter
Sup to the hood and the homies on the blockDoin' it big, ya you know, what's up
Some come and try to say I'm a problem
So crazy, gotta put 'em in an asylum
Some come and try to say I'm a problem
Ha, solve it
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love
And I don't have to try, I just do what I does
Don't have to tell me, I already know
They all want me
[Will.I.Am]Yo, yo, yoI ran this, I rock this
I can see the future, no optics
More androids, robotics
Beam up hot chicks like I'm Spock
They be chillin' in my cockpit,
my spaceship got exotic
One be trippin', come n' whip,
hypnotic, they be talking '
bout ooh la laLet's go far,
way past them stars
We don't give a -, let's go to Mars
Ay, yo
I'm just tryna get it poppin'
I wanna be the first dude to love a martian
She love a man, cut the swag that
I'm droppin'
Ikill the game til it's chillin' in the coffin
When I start it, ain't no stoppin
'Yo, yoYo,
yoYo, yoYo,
yo(Don't be acting like)
Don't be actin' like
Like you didn't know
I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love
And I don't have to try,
I just do what I does
Don't have to tell me,
I already know
They all want me
I'm one of a kind,
got everybody in love
And I don't have to try,
I just do what I does
Don't have to tell me,
I already know
They all want me
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster

By the time I was done singing we arrived at school. We got out of the car and I walked to my locker and shoved my backpack in there.

I turned around and bumped into someone's chest and my glasses fell to the ground and I immediately looked down. Those glasses are the biggest part of my disguise!

I easily saw them and easily picked them up and put them on. When I looked at who I bumped into I wasn't surprised. Dylan one of my best friends in duh world but he doesn't know I'm a Model though.

"Ello Gracie." He said. Gracie is my school name, Gracie Parish to be exact.

"Hello Fag boy." I said. I dont think there is something wrong with gay people it just annoys him when I call him a fag or somethin like that.

"Shut.up. so how was your day Grace?"

"I kinda just started it so I don't know yet." I smirked.

"Whatever, let's go to class." He said which made me realize we were the only people here.

"Shit." I whispered

"Ya 'shit' lets go" he said grabbing my wrist. We have the same schedule so he knew where I was supposed to go.

He opened the door to the reading class and walked in.

"Ah, nice of you to join us ms. Parish and mr.clark. take a seat please" mr. Bitch said. If only that were is real name.

I took a seat in the back if the class with only Dylan sitting next to me.

~~~~

LUNCH! Finally. I may only be able to eat a certain amount of food but I never leave anything on my plate when it's mashed potato Monday. HAHAHA! The best part is this school actually makes the mashed potatoes they dont use box mix.

I ran to the lunch line and grabbed some popcorn chicken, a salad, some corn, and last of all, mashed potatoes. I ran to the cash register.

"Hello, Dylan." I said as I sat down at our table.

"Hello, nerd." He smirked. I ruled my eyes at him. Truth is I am a nerd I'm just a Model too.

I grabbed my fork and ate my mashed potatoes."shut up fagget."

"Did you know that Chloe Brooks, that really hot model, is going to be at the school fundraiser?"He said. HA, to hell im doing that.

"No, I didn't know that, are you sure that it's just a rumor?" I said kinda laughing.

"No its not a rumor. Every body is talking about it, even the teachers." He Said.

"Wow, that is so a rumor." I said finishing up my food. I got up from my seat and Dylan followed.

"Bruh, its not a rumor."

"Whatever."

~~~~

Last bell finally came. I love my last bell because Mr. Ted always either just lets us read, assigns us on fun projects or teaches us and when he teaches us he makes it fun.

I walked into the classroom and walked to his desk.

"Hello Mr. Ted, what are we doing today?"

"Were are doing a project about Ann Frank. I will pull sticks to decide who your partner is. I'll explain more later." He said with a smile.

"Ok." I walked to my seat next to Vio. The reason she wasn't at lunch was because she was the witness of Luke Ivan and Jake Morse in a fight and she had to tell the principle what happened. She is always around when those type of things happen.

"Ok class, today I have assigned a very important project about Ann Frank. You are going to....and I am going to pick out your partners, like usual." He picked out a stick.

"Viola with Clair."

"Harry with William"

"Henry with Olivia"

"Luke with Grace"

Aw, shit. Why me?