Alright so-

Hello! heres some meat for before i get the next chapter done lol (a different au)

~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~

So basically there's this world where hybrids and humans (+mobs but their not really seen) live together. Now they don't live in harmony but they still live together. Some hybrids are more respected than humans, others are less. For example, bird hybrids or feathered hybrids as their called, Own the right to be free and live, own, property, ect.. While rams, goats, or cow hybrids are treated poorly, sold as slaves,(should i put a tw for the word "slaves"??) workers, ect..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Beginning~~~

Techno was walking down the market of hypixel in hopes of getting something for his potatoes. He was in an ongoing potato war and needed something to help defeat his army. He was thinking maybe a bunny or two could help him. (idk how hypixel works mk and i only watched the 1st and part of the 2nd of potato war so pls no mad). He found his way to where they sell the "animals". There were normal looking bunnies, cows, and goats but of course there were hybrids. Little boy bunnies, or little girl goats. It was disgusting to techno that people would sell other people! Especially children. Sure techno hated orphans, but the problem was that they probably weren't even one! Most hybrid children (that do get selled) are taken young, while the parent(s) "work". Not dead though. Still breathing and working.

Eventually he saw something that caught his eye. A boy around tommys age (11-13) Chain up and up for sale. The main reason the boy caught his eye was the fact that he was chained up. Techno is very observant and knows this system. (A, he was in it until Philza adopted him and B hes techo whynot) all the other children were tied up not chained. They only get chained up if there

1. strong/powerful

2.Out of control

3. Valuefull

The man selling the boy noticed the staring by techno, "Hello! Are you interested in buying?"

His voice was very charismatic and warm.

"Um, Do you have anything that could help the garden? Potatoes specifically." Techno was trying to play it cool and calm. He hoped the seller won't notice he's a hybrid. When people find out, trouble happens and techno needs to focus his time on potatoes. "Well we just got a bunch of bunnies, around 1-2 years old. We also have some hybrid bunnies that came, 9-11 I think."

Techno did his best not to make a disgusted face.9-11? Their kids, not machines. "What about... Him?" Techno switches his view to the goat boy, the same one who made him stop and stare. "That thing?" The seller's warm voice dropped. "W-Well are you sure? Nasty thing it is"

"I'm sure HE will be fine. What does HE do?" techno did his best to put emphasis on "he" trying to say "He's a he not an it."

"Well basically everything, but excels at guarding and hunting." The seller says, A tint of annoyance in his voice. "Hmmm...How much?" Techno said after a pause to think. "You're actually going to buy it?? Alright fine, 100 credits." The seller said. 100? Pretty cheap for a hybrid. epically one chained up. "Aright." He pulled out 100 and placed it in a small bag and handed it to the seller. He grabbed the bag and went to grab the boy. He handed the chain to me and whispered in  technos ear "Keep him chained until you get home. Then set up a shock fence, you'll need to buy a collar or a wristband..."

The seller let him go and off go the boy and techno...

Oh sh!t. What do I tell phil?

(614 words)