Big Spooky Fan We

South Downs Cottage had been completely transformed. Halloween was Crowley's favorite holiday and he had gone out of his way to spruce up the cottage to look like a haunted house on the outside and on the inside, it looked like a Halloween realm had threw up inside their home, much to the delight of their baby daughter.

Eden Alexandria Queen Fell had been quite surprised by the sudden and unexpected change that had been made to the cottage and was instantly enamored by the spooky decorations.

The best part was all of the Halloween themed sweets that her Papa would bake and share with her. Macaroons with pretzel legs made them look like spiders; cupcakes slathered white icing, with two large chocolate chips as eyes made them into spooky yet scrummy ghosts. These were just some of the treats that the little infant had been stuffing her chubby cheeks with.

Eden had watched with fascination as her parent's hollowed out and pumpkin and then carved a face into the orange fruit. She sadly was too young to eat the roasted cinnamon pumpkin seeds Aziraphale had prepared, but a ghost cupcake was the perfect substitute for the baby.

Eden gaped in wonder as Crowley placed a burning candle into the Jack O'Lantern , making the snarling face glow.

"You don't think it'll frighten her do you?" asked Aziraphale.

"Nah, look at her, she loves it!" Crowley replied, beaming. "Big spooky fan we."

"Yes, she certainly takes after you." sighed Aziraphale with content. Only a couple of months, and then it would be Christmas....his Little One's first Christmas! And the angel's favorite holiday! Crowley loved it just as much as Halloween; he would admit begrudgingly......