일곱

Loving You. // Chapter 7

 // Chapter 7

━━━━━

"God, I'm full." Jungkook stated as he leaned back in his seat and he had a content smile on his face as he pressed his hands against his stomach. 

You both knew that his belly was non-existent and there was no reason for him to feel it. His muscles were still intact, but sometimes it just seemed as if he had to be sure, just in case. 

Tugging up an eyebrow at him from your side of the table you grabbing your napkin form your lap and used it to wipe your lips before putting it down on the table. The sphere inside of this cosy, little restaurant was absolutely wonderful. As soon as they'd realised that the two of you were here on your honeymoon they had actually gotten out their candles and they had placed a few of them on top of the tables. 

The staff was more than friendly and the two of you had been provided with everything you needed. Jungkook's eyes drilled into yours as he stared back at you, but you could tell he had to try very hard not to smile. It had bee such a long time since the two of you had done something like this, and you couldn't even remember when you'd last gone on a trip with him. This week surely was going to feel like heaven. 

"So, no dessert?" You asked, even though you secretly had to admit you'd been looking forward to that part of diner.

Your husband smiled at you, and you watched him as he leaned forward, hovering over the table while his hand traveled across the wooden surface to grab hold of yours. His fingers were slightly damp as he laced them with yours. 

"Anything for my beautiful wife. If you want dessert, we'll get dessert." He chuckled and you still couldn't believe that you were actually married to this man. You simply couldn't get it out of your head. 

Just the thought that the two of you had gotten married yesterday was almost too much for you to wrap your mind around. From now on you and Jungkook shared everything, even his last name. The ceremony had been magnificent and you had truly felt like a princess the entire time. Jungkook had looked absolutely stunning in his suit and even though you had seen him dressed like that during many occasions, it had just been different that time, because this had been your wedding. It had all felt like a dream and you still had to pinch yourself in order to be sure that all of this had truly happened. 

"What are you thinking of?" Jungkook asked after you'd been lost in your own thoughts for too long. 

It was rare for you and him to spend so much time together, just the two of you, yet you couldn't imagine you'd ever get tired of it. He was literally glued to your side, going everywhere you went.