"hey Benny"

Today was your first day of (whatever grade your going into). You got dressed (outfit above) and went to school with Benny and Scotty...

As you walked in every girl started drooling over Benny, you just grabbed his hand so everyone knew you were dating him, as you grabbed his hand he turned to you and smiled. Scott just cringed while walking behind you two...

"Hey look at these two lovebirds" ham said loudly, you just awkwardly smiled and went to your first class, "I'll see you later Benny" you said while hugging him, he kissed your head and ran down the hall "you two are adorable" squints said happily....

Benny's POV:

I knew girls were gonna try to talk to me about dating y/n but I really didn't care "Hey Benny" the most popular girl in school said to me, "so, your dating y/n huh" she said in a questioning tone, "yeah why" I said in a anoyed tone. "Well I think we would be cute together" she said in a "cute" tone "listen, I'm really happy with y/n I'm sorry" I said in a angry tone, "can I go to the bathroom" I said quickly "yes Mr Rodriguez" I grabbed my backpack and ran to the bathroom.

💕Y/n💕

B: meet me in the hall in 5 ok?

Y: ok why?

B:I'll tell you when you get here, ily

Y: oh ok, ilyt

Y/n' POV

I looked at my phone to see what time it was so I could go meet Benny, he said he wants to talk."What's up Benny" I said confused, "there's girl hitting on me and idk what to do" he said worried "well, just tell them your in a good happy relationship ok" you said while putting your hand on his cheek, "thanks y/n, i should get back to class but I'll talk to you later I love you" he said quickly "ok Benny I love you too" you said quickly so you could get back to class...