meeting everyone else.

As Toad, the CPUs and the CPU candidates was wandering around the giant stone structure, they came across a woman with dark green hair. She had a stoic look on her face.

???: oh hello. I haven't seen all of you before.
Toad: yo. I'm Toad Skywalker
Purple heart: I'm Neptune. But in this form you may call me purple heart.
Noire: I'm Noire. In this form I am black heart.
Blanc: I'm Blanc. Otherwise known as white heart.
Vert: I am Vert. I am also green heart.
???: my name is Byleth. I'm a teacher here.
Toad: looks like we've got some 'splainin to do.
Purple heart: it would appear so dear.
Byleth: come this way.
???: (they have some strange powers. And that boy. He seems to hold some strange unknown power. And he's rather cute. We must keep an eye on him.)
Byleth: (really Sothis? Though I do agree with you about him being cute. Let's see what Rhea has to say.)

As they were walking around, they gotten stares from the various people. Toad has gotten some lustful stares from the girls while the CPUs gotten perverted stares from the boys. But one blonde haired girl in particular was giving Toad a yandere look.

???: he's cute

???: he's cute. Now I will make him mine.
???: concentrate Ingrid.
Ingrid: alright Dimitri. (I will see you again my love.)

Byleth led them to the audience chamber where archbishop Rhea is waiting.

Rhea: who are these people Byleth?
Byleth: we're not sure.

The CPUs introduced themselves except Toad.

Rhea: and who may you be?
Toad: I'm Toad Skywalker. We're from a world called gamindutri. The technology there is highly advanced.
Rhea: you girls mentioned something about being goddesses. Care to explain that?
Neptune: we rule our own individual nation.

Toad then brought out a share crystal

Toad: this is called a share crystal. They gain their power from the people's faith in them. The more faith the people have in their goddess, the more powerful the goddess becomes.
Rhea: I see. That explanation is a little strange to me but I understand.

Timeskip. They've already introduced themselves to the others and went to their respective dorms.