Chase x marshall heated love

One  Morning   Skye was  flirting  with  Chase because  of  her  crush.
Hey  eve!  I've  got  a  great  idea! Why  don't  we  try

to
get  Chase  and  Marshall
together!  Said  Skye. I thought  chase  was  yours said   Everest  I  know  but  I  can  clearly  see  that Marshall   is  the  true  lover  for  him  said Skye. as they
work   together  on  a  plan  to   get  the  together.

Little  did they
realize  Tuck  was  hanging  around  in  the background. checking out chase as  his  heart throbs  and  he  drooled  over
him  with   hearts in his

eyes. He  loves chase more  than  anything  else  in  the  world and will stop  at  nothing  to  get  him
back  even  if  it  means  backstabbing  to  have  chase all  to himself.

Marshall   was   responding   to  a  fire in Adventure City. and will be gone for several hours  putting  it  out. tuck  was watching chase's coming  and going. with great  interest.
Chase  was   responding to  Alex   and  his  friends who  were  stuck  in a  treehouse a tree fell down   and  blocked   their   door   from opening.

Tuck   was trying to delay his arrival at the treehouse by   telling   him   a   bunch   of   stories about him.  tuck! I have to go! Said Chase flustered Ella can rescue them! Tuck said I have to go!   Said Chase walking   away   from him.

While  Skye   and   Everest   work   together   on their plans   to get chase   and   Marshall together how are   we   going   to   do it   Everest  said  to Skye. let   me think I got   it!  What  if we   have them   play  tug  of war  with  the  pull  toy  they  pull  so  hard  that  they  kiss  said  Skye  brilliant said  Everest.

Well   Marshall   returned  to  the  lookout  after fighting  fires  in  adventure  city .and   was  eating his  lunch  when  Chase  walked  in  hi  chase  said Marshall  hi  Marshall  said  Chase  with  a  smile.

As  Skye and Everest  prepare  to  put  their  plan together  in  action.
Hi  Marshall! Hi Chase! Said  Skye  and  Everest Together
Want  to  play  with  the  tug  of  war  Toy  With  Us 
Asking  Everest  Giving  Skye  a  Wink.

Sure!  They  Both Say Together. As They  Started pulling  on  the tug  of  war  toy. And  Skye  and
Everest  let  Go  of  the  tug  of  war
Toy Causing  chase  and  Marshall  to  kiss. And Chase Started blushing.

 And  Chase Started  blushing