F O U R   Y E A R S   L A T E R

I wake up and look outside, it's snowing, that's my favorite weather. I get up and walk downstairs to brew my coffee.

"Mom?" I hear spoken from the living room. "Why are you up so early little one?" I ask. "I heard you come downstairs." My little girl responds.

I pick her up and set her on the counter. "Well i'm sorry, i'll be more quiet next time okay?" She was looking at something behind me not focusing on the words coming from my mouth.

"MOM ITS SNOWING OUT AGAIN." She shouts as she runs over to the window. She's always had a thing for winter which is horribly ironic because her name is....

FLASHBACK

I run out of the bathroom to get my phone. There is no way this can be happening right now. I dial Cassidy's number as quick as I can but she doesn't pick up.

Maybe it's best to do another one, no no there's no reason, this one is so clear. I decide to tell my parents, I know they'll help me.

I get in my car and drive to the cemetery. I walk all the way back to the tree where my parents are buried  next to.

You see a month after the concert, my dad was at the store trying to print out a Spencer Reid cardboard cutout when he sliced his arm off and bled out.

I find their stones and sit down. "Hey mom, dad, I have some news i'd like to share." I wait for a response when I remember that is literally not possible.

"I'm pregnant."

CURRENT DAY

"Let's not touch the windows okay." I say while pulling Summers hands off the windows.

"But they leave cool marks."

"I know, but sometimes we have to control our impulses."

"Okay, i'm gonna go look at the Christmas tree." She says smiling and skipping away from me.

Summer is a really happy kid. I named her after the band 5 Seconds of Summer, not because i'm a horrible super fan, I mean I was at one point, but because of of them is Summers father.

I've tried to reach out via social media but nothing has worked. I'm not even sure they'd remember me, let alone be able to except the fact we have a daughter.

Then there's the problem with figuring out who's kid she is, I honestly have no idea. She looks almost identical to how I looked at her age.

"Mom are we going to see aunt Cass today?" Summer shouts from the other room.

"Yeah, after breakfast." I shout back at her.

I make Summer and I some blueberry pancakes and then we get dressed and ready to go. Cassidy lives just a few miles away so the car ride is short and sweet.

We pull in and Cassidy welcomes us through the front door. "Is Blakey home to play?" Summer asks Cass. "Yeah he's right upstairs with Thomas, why do you go find them.

Blake is Cassidy's 3 year old son and Thomas is Blake's dad/ Cassidy's best friend. Thomas also has a boyfriend named Albert.

"Hey Cass" I say while giving her a big hug. She's been by my side about everything since the day of the concert, and has always my #1 supporter.

"The kids are getting so big." She beems.

"It's only a matter of time before Summer starts asking about her dad, I mean what am I supposed to tell her, we don't even know which one of them it is."

"Do you want her to know her dad?"

"I'm not sure, I want Summer to have a dad but...I don't know if i'm ready to see them all again."

"I know it's really hard, but sometimes you have to just go for it, I mean what's the worst that could happen, they say no? I mean nothing would have to change." Cassidy reassured me.

"I don't know how i'm gonna track them down."

"Cant be that hard, here, i'll find them, you just have to show up okay?"

"Time to see 5sos again."