Fitty cole

Cole Loukes wasn't like other boys. In fact, he couldn't be any more different. While other boys kept themselves entertained with lavish social events and sporting matches, receiving the greatest amount of satisfaction from simply kicking a football, Cole Loukes scoffed. Personally, he was more than happy to play Geoguesser in computer science whilst humming the melodic Among Us theme tune. Whenever someone did something he deemed suspicious, his mind became enveloped in a frenzy of accusations. Were they the impostor? Chances were, Cole Loukes could be the one to figure that out.

He wasn't an ordinary boy. He didn't live in a trademark British terraced like other boys; he lived in a despondent little shed. And not just any despondent little shed either, his shed was filled with a substantial amount of mud, reserved for Sundays, and Sundays were reserved for his favourite preferred activities: among us and slug roleplay. These activities were particularly enjoyable for Cole, the latter of which involved him laying prostrate in the mud and embracing his inner insect. Although, as some of his louder peers would vocalise, he didn't exactly have to pretend to resemble one completely.
Cole Loukes's room was what he liked to call a sanctum of treasures. An ominous description, he thought, but the room itself couldn't contrast its title more. Prominent, jagged crevices gaped open in the corners of his peeling walls, if one could even award them such a title. Faded, plaintive white, tinged with unmistakeable smudges of filthy yellow. The carpets, on the other hand, were a completely different story. Anyone who rested their gaze on them would likely vomit something almost as yellow as the walls.

He also had another object nestled directly adjacent to his circular window, an object whose specialty was to observe. Its golden sheen was long expired, replaced by a meagre, metallic silver, and its meticulous lens was gashed from use, mounted atop antennae-like rods. This object had remained loyal to Cole for several years; it was there for only one purpose, but even he knew better than to reveal it.

On Friday morning, he awoke with bewilderment to the sound of pigeons hooting outside his window. "Shut up you hooligans." He scoffed in Japanese. He was frantically attempting to learn the language on Duolingo but to no avail, he just couldn't for the life of him memorise the Japanese term for sus. Smiling to himself, he recalled the time where he told some random girls in his year to "speak Japanese or perish," and stifled a coy giggle. They didn't speak Japanese after that, and they would certainly perish for it.

Ellie Reddish and Lucy Bryan were their names. One possessed a straightened mop of ginger hair, whereas the other had the waviest spruce-brown locks of them all, accompanied by vibrant green eyes. He shared no lessons with Lucy, but caught the occasional glimpse of her during lunch times when he physically assaulted Milo every day. Ellie was in his PE, and she had already encountered a small segment of her punishment when he'd practically thrashed her in maternity ball rounders. Since Cole was so physically gifted, blessed with an enviable hourglass figure and herculean hair, he was always selected to throw the ball - or in this case, kick it. Unfortunately Ellie had been a victim of his flawless aim; the pink plastic had pummelled her face only to leave her with cheeks tinged almost as red as her hair, and he was met with plenty of glares afterwards. Oh well, Cole Loukes was happy with his effort, and he wasn't planning on stopping just yet.

A quivering yawn forced its way from his mouth, which was wide with fatigue. It was finally Friday. The day where he would saunter onto the bus with immeasurable swagger and flop beside the random year seven girl who obsessively made tiktoks. Sometimes he was included in them and instructed to make duck faces, but instead he insisted on accusing viewers of being impostors. When the girl attempted to stem an argument from his bizarre behaviour, he simply replied that it was the perfect opportunity to develop his conversational skills. She just sneered, her features laced with mockery.