LONGSHOT.

LONGSHOT.

❝listen, the distance between us, could've took awhile

listen, the distance between us, could've
took awhile.

Kylie and Katrina Harper were two peas in a pod, quite literally. The two being fraternal twins hop, skipped, and jumped out of the womb together. Despite Kylie being an hour older, her boistrous personality and wide eye gaze often had people confusing her as the younger sibling. For as long as the two lived, it was always just them. At least that was until they hit highschool and they met the dark and stormy Mitch Rapp. Kylie being the friendly person she is immediately welcomed him into their dynamic duo quickly turning it into a trio. The three became inseperable and stayed that way even despite the four hour drive that seperated the three when Kylie went to Juilliard while Mitch and Katrina went to Syracuse. Neither of the three knew things would change when they decided to take a vacation to Ibizia, Spain after graduation.

once we closed that difference, you turned
up like a friend of mine.

disclaimer.
COPYRIGHT 2021 © RAVEN
I do not own American Assassin or any of the original characters associated with it. However, I do own any unrecognizable characters, plot lines, and dialogue. I am very protective over my work and I will not hesitate to take legal action if I see anyone plagiarise it. As of right now, Wattpad is the only place I post my work. If you see it anywhere else please message me immediately.

status.
( on going. )
started: o5.20.21
finished: oo.oo.oo

raven's notes.
i'm so in love with kylie and i could not wait to post this. btw mitch and katrina were not dating however mitch was in love with katrina!