part 1 backstory

Warning r@pe and @buse
Third pov.
Izuku Midorya was a very happy young boy but one day that all changed.
One day Izuku went to the park with his mother (he is 5 at the time)
He went to play as his mom got a work phone call and walked away a old fat ugly man walked up to Izuku and said "do you want to play a game" and Izuku being the kind boy he is. He said yes the man then led Izuku around the corner into a alley and told poor Izuku to take off his clothes he then took off his pants he then proceeded to push Izuku to the pavement and thurst into Izuku (I don't feel good and mean no harm to victims)
Hard and fast it hurt but felt good at the same time Izuku was a moaning mess (🤢🤮) the man trusted harder and they both came Izuku was bleeding and panting Izuku's mother seen Izuku and dragged him by his hair home for the next 10 years he was @bused and tortured until one day.
Izuku's pov.
I heard my so called mother yell at me after she beat me with a metal bat then she left she came back a hour later telling me to be quiet so I did then I heard her yelling I didn't do anything and a voice saying your under arrest then I heard foot steps coming so I tensed up in the corner some hobo looking man came in and said "your safe now I'm a pro hero you can call me Eraserhead or Shota Aizawa please take my hand." said Aizawa
I did and we left and I never looked back I'm 15 and ready to start a new life.
"Aizawa"I said "Yes" he said "Were am I going to go" "I'm adopting you so your going to live with me and my family is that okay" "yeah" I had lost my emotions but now I feel them coming back ( time skip there when they got there)
Aizawa pov
"I'm home" I said then my husband and kids came down and said "who is this dad/daddy/honey" "this is Izuku I'm adopting him" "yay"Eri said Shin said he ok and so did mic (Time skip to the first day of school Izuku passed so did shin they are in class 1-A so no Menata and they have  dorms already)
Third Pov.
One day after the School Festival Izuku saw the class in the common room talking so he decided he would a eavesdrop then they started to talk about him and they said "omg Izuku is annoying and stupid. " every one agreed (Todoroki and Izuku have been dating for 2 months now) Then he saw his boyfriend kiss Momo. Izuku then thought  about a idea and to get back at them so he pretended to not have heard them and danced walked and singing into the common room singing body by Meagan The Stallion

☝️That song

(The class does not know about Izuku 2 other Quirk) in the middle of the common room he turns into his Girl forum then to the they/them forum then back to normal then he went to his dorm room changed and went to the common room in gray sweat pants and a matching gray crop hoodie and walked  to talk to Nezu they come about his transfer Nezu said that whenever he's ready he can transfer he told Aizawa and he was ok about it because he could see him at home so he transferred 2 weeks later .
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Bye hope you liked it I'll do part 2 tomorrow
Word count:622