PROLOGUE

We start off with a boy who was born to a pro hero and a man of terrifying strength.

The boy's name is Izuku Hanma, but his mother changed his name to Izuku Yagi when she married the symbol of peace; All Might AKA Toshinori Yagi.

A year after Izuku turned 2 years old Inko gave birth to a baby girl and her name was Izumi, she was always so kind to Izuku even after his quirk diagnosis and the reveal that he was the bastard son of the deceased Yuchiro Hanma, the others of course called him villain, monster, freak, but the name he liked being called was the ogre.

When Izuku was 9 he was recruited into the military by his stepdad to make him learn respect because he would always get into fights and would often bitch slap teachers.

Izuku fought America in the Vietnam war and killed many men with his bare hands.

Izumi was very sad that she couldn't see Izuku until he was 15 and by the time she did it would be the first day of UA.

Izuku can be seen in his new apartment doing a split exercise smoking a cigarette and then he does a front flip kick on the cigarette, putting it out and smirking at seeing news of a new fighter in town.

Izuku: They hand out titles to everyone nowadays... 

Izuku was now blocking every strike with just his fingers and he knocked the guy out by flicking his forehead.

Izuku: There's a reason I am called "The Ogre".... These children have false titles, used to be you earned titles by being the best and destroying your opponent with no remorse. These people are too soft, I haven't even warmed up yet...

Izuku then bought himself some Ikayaki from a food vendor.

After awhile he found a guy worthy enough to fight.

After some good hits from his opponent, Izuku was excited.

Izuku: HAHAHA!! THIS IS THE BEST FIGHT I'VE HAD IN YEARS!!! BRING ME ALL THE STRENGTH YOU CAN MUSTER!!!

Izuku then ripped his shirt with pure overwhelming raw strength in his back, revealing his demon back and he absolutely decimated his opponent.

Izuku: You were a good challenge... You have my respect.

Izuku then walked off and found himself on a beach and decided to clean it and train at the same time until the entrance exam for UA.