Chapter Twelve

Liam had been gone for a month now. Matt and him had to go to some training and I had missed him so much. Him and I still weren't on good terms but I knew it was time to forgive him. I had been mad long enough but mostly I saw how bad it was affecting us both. I had begun to show and the last thing I wanted to do was spend my last months fighting with him. I had finished the last touches to my hair before getting ready to go meet my mom. I was going to go to her pack to help her with some things and Liam had granted me permission to go. I was excited, don't get me wrong but something didn't feel right as I was leaving but I couldn't quite place my hand on it. Once we arrived at my mom's pack I started organizing the panty for her and taking a list of everything that she needed to order. I was just about done when I got a call from Mandy.

"Hello?"

"Ja, You need to get her soon. Alpha is hurt and he won't let anyone help him."

"I'm on my way." I ended the call and ran out to my mom who was running towards me with Matt. Matt smiled before saying.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course. Why would I not trust you." I asked.

"You are going to have to hang onto me really tight. We need to get back quick." He explained and I nodded my head. 

He jumped and shifted mid-air as I walked over to him and climbed onto his back. In a split second we were running through the woods. I held on to him tightly until he reached the bottom step to Liam's house. He rubbed his nose against my leg and I sighed before running inside. I froze when I saw Liam covered in blood and dirt. I walked over to him and he push me away before saying,

"Didn't I say don't touch me."

"Alpha, it's me." I said softly as his eye shot opened.

"Pup." He said. He pulled me to him, hugging me tightly as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. He took in deep breath before saying,

"I missed you. I missed you so much."

"I missed you more." I whispered back.

"What happened?" I asked.

"A pack of wolves attacked us on our way in." He said.

"Did anyone else get hurt?" I asked.

"No we all just got a few cuts." He replied.

I climbed off of him before reaching out my hand. He furrowed his eyebrow before realizing that I was now covered in dirt and blood too. I led him upstairs to his room and turned on the shower while he went to get some clothes for us both. I had just let my dress fall to the ground when he entered the bathroom; causing a smile to form on his face. He wasted no time walking over to me and placing his hand on my small bump. He rested his forehead on mine before going down and placing his lips on the place where he marked me. He rested his head in the crook of my neck taking in my scent for a while before moving up and locking his lips with mine. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist to deepen the kiss.

I wanted nothing more but to devour him but I knew I had to contain my hormones. His scent was taking over my body and all my body wanted was to be near him more than ever. He broke the kiss and I whined softly from him breaking our closeness. He furrowed his eyebrows before walking into the shower with me still wrapped around him. He pulled me into a kiss taking in everything he had missed since we fought. I ran my fingers through his hair and he pulled me closer to him before breaking the kiss again.

"I'm sorry pup. I was wrong to leave you in the middle of the woods like that. I'm really sorry." He whispered.

"I'm sorry for saying that I wouldn't love you." I whispered back.