April Fools

Messina's POV:

                                My favorite day of the year when everyone is pranking people and everyone thinks its a whole joke, well this is where my entire day begins...

It started off normal Elijah (My twin brother) arguing with me and us not talking for the rest of the day.

At lunch Shelby tried pranking me but it didn't work. (Backstory of prank: I have to peel her oranges until the end of high school because she cant and we made a deal so yeah now carry on) Anyways she handed me her orange to peal.

"What is this!" I asked while laughing at her. "Its an orange you idiot!" She yelled back at me in the highest voice I've ever heard before, damn she is a horrible liar. "Then why is there tape on the bottom of it with milk leaking out of it?!" I asked trying to suppress my laughter.

"I don't know let me see, ew! That looks gross." She said still trying to play it off. "Bitch I'm not falling for this stupid prank" I said while getting up to throw it out. "Dang it!" I heard her say as everyone else burst into a fit of giggles.

"Damn Shelby you need better jokes and better pranks." I said laughing at her most fake hurtful look she could pull off. "Hey! That's mean..."she said with a pout on her face. "Yeah well its true." I smirked watching her gasp at my words. "Meanie!" She yelled at me.

The rest of lunch went on with us laughing and making fun of each other. Ah such great times, anyways fast forward to after school.

Once I got home I immediately called my best friend with some urgent news...

"What do you want." Alina said on the other side of the phone looking worn out and tired.

"Missed you too" I giggled at her messy hair. "Yeah, yeah, so what did you want to tell me?" She asked.

"Well I'm about to text my crush and I know you want to see my reaction and I need emotional support so can you stay on the phone for a little bit?" I mumbled the last part embarrassed I needed someone else there to help me. "Yea sure, why not, I'm your best friend aren't I ?" She giggled at my worried facial expressions.

"Ok I'm texting her now" I said as I opened up her texting profile thing(I have no clue what its called just go with it)

Draft: Hey um I like you

"I cant send it" I mumbled, finger over the send button. "Oh c'mon, how about I give you a count down. On the could of 3, 1... 2... " She started saying before I cut her off. "Ugh! I cant do it what if she rejects me and then I never talk to her again!" I yelled at my bestfriend who was probably annoyed with my overthinking.

"JUST SEND IT!" She yelled. "OK!" I screamed back sending the message.

Sent: Hey um I like you

"DONE!" I yelled throwing my phone crossed my room. "Messina!!! You have to have your phone to talk to me and see what she says!!!" My obnoxious best friend screams at me. "I don't wanna!" I yelled back like a child. "Pick up the goddam phone!" She yelled again. "OK SHEESH I GOT IT" I said while picking up my phone.

"There, now has she answered yet?" Alina asked. "No" I responded.

*10 minutes later*

"OMG SHE JUST TEXTED ME"

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT DO I DO!!!"

"WHAT DID SHE SAY!"

"Oh wait, she thinks I was pranking her woops."

"What?"

Alana

Hey um I like you...-Me

Hahaha April fools-crush

*end of conversation*

"She thinks I'm pranking her so she said haha April fools" I said while rolling my eyes. "Well why don't you play along to see where this goes?" Alina suggested. "Ok" I shrugged.

Alana

hahaha yea-Me

Not funny dude-Crush

well duh it wasn't an April fools joke-Me

huh? now I'm confused. do you actually like me?-Crush

yea kinda...-Me

Oh well I like you too-Crush

Wait rly?!-Me

Yea...-Crush

Oh wow ok um now what?-Me (damn I am awkward)

Do you wanna be my girlfriend?-Crush

Yes!-Me

Ok yay-GF

*end of conversation*

And that was the last time I talked to her, JK.

Anyways this entire time I'm freaking out on the phone while my best friend is watching me suffer in silence and not helping at all.

"WHAT DO I SAY NOW!!!"

"Idk"

"WHAT C'MON YOU HAVE TO HELP ME OUT HERE!"

"Nope!"

"UGHGHGH"

"OMG SHES MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!"

"WHAT! OMG REALLY? IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Yea that was the only time she actually got exited on the phone.

"OMG SHE ASKED IF I WAS BUSY TONIGHT DO YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO HANG OUT??"

"Idk answer her"

Alana

Are you busy tonight?-GF

No why-Me

Do you wanna hang out and go to the mall or bowling? My mom can drive us-GF

Yeah sure let me ask my mom-Me

Ok-GF

She said sure she just needs to know what time-Me

We can pick you up in 10 minutes does that work?-GF

Yea sure my address is ********-Me

Ok!-GF

*End of conversation*

"BYE BITCH I GOTTA GO GET READY FOR MY DATE!"

"Ok bye dumbass"  Alina said then hung up.

Well I got 10 minutes to prepare myself, this is gonna be one hell of a ride.

hey ya'll I know I'm not done with my first book but this is just a short book to read and for me to write when I run out of ideas for the other book, btw the events in this book are real so don't expect much mushy shit because I'm an awkward teenager and yea now carry on with your day.