Thornmover

Thorn's POV:

Thorn was going through papers sitting on her desk, the door creaked open and she looked back to see Sunny smiling softly. "Hello mother!" Sunny chirped as she trotted over to Thorn. Thorn smiled at her and Sunny rested her head on Thorn's shoulder. "Was there something you need my little beetle?" Sunny's face lit up. "Can I take you to dad? Please Mom?" Thorn was startled by the question and she lifted up a talon writing notes on a scroll. "I-I don't know if I'm ready.." Thorn mumbled. "Aw come on, I know you still love him deep down Mom. You can't hide anything from me." Thorn coiled into her own body and put her talons on the ground. She took a deep breath. "Okay Beetle, take me to him.." Sunny's face lit up and she hopped out of the castle. Thorn followed close behind and they took off to JM.

They landed and Sunny pointed into a tunnel that was bigger since then when she last went in there. Thorn stalked into it and came to the end of the tunnel, she lit a torch on the wall and she instinctively stepped back when she saw Stonemover. He glanced up and Thorn crouched down to his height nudging him with her snout. 

"Stonemover..?" Thorn whispered her warm breath falling onto his face like a warm mist. Stonemover managed to lift his head up and look at her. "Thorn?" He whispered in a low raspy voice. "Yes it's me, I missed you so much.." Thorn whispered this with tears slipping down her face into the dark cracks in the rocks. "I'm sorry, I didn't trust myself I was too dangerous." Thorn cried even more and she laid down nuzzling him gently with her snout. "I'm sorry I gave up on you." She muttered. "I would've given up on me too, don't worry Thorn." Thorn could hear the straining in his voice as he talked and her mouth quivered as she rested her snout on his head. 

"Goodbye Stonemover, I love you." "I love you too Thorn." He called out in that same raspy and low voice.