Dear Karylle

Dear Karylle | AnneRylle One Shot

--

March 22, 2015

I almost forgot that it was her birthday today, Good thing at nakaready na ang gift na ibibigay ko sa kanya, I know it's not too much and it's not that special because it's just a simple bracelet that I bought, I mean she has it all, I can't even think of a thing that she doesn't have.

It was 8:00 am in the morning when I arrived at the ABS CBN Building, my hands are already trembling as I imagine her reaction. I really do hope that she likes it, This is it, the Backstage where our Dressing Rooms are located, I took a glance at her Dressing room as I take a deep breath and started to walk towards it, God, This sucks, Why am I even sweating?!

I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh, I was about to open the door when I suddenly heard Yael's Voice inside Karylle's room.

"Happy Happy Birthday Mrs. Y, I hope you like it."

"Aww a bracelet, Thank you Hon, I love this! thank you thank youuuu, muah!"

My shoulders quickly dropped after hearing that conversation. That's it, once again, 3 points for yael and 0 for Ms. Curtis, I bit my lip and headed to my Dressing Room and locked it, I left my gift at my Drawers. Hmm ilan na nga ba ang Gifts na hindi ko makanda tuloy tuloy na ibigay kay Karylle? Oh that's right, I haven't give her any presents since we've met, it's just that, I'm scared about how she's going to react about it and if she'll appreciate it or not, in short natatakot ako, kasi I know that Yael's Better than me.

At times like this I can't help but to force a smile as I open my Diary, Ang tagal ko na palang di nakakasulat dito, I flip the page and I remember the first time I wrote it the day where Karylle celebrated her first birthday here in ST.

March 22, 2010

Dear Karylle,

Haha isn't it funny? I bought a Diary but I wrote your name instead of 'dear diary'. Btw. Hey sis, Umm I just want you to know how much I really Love you!! Even though sometimes you're so weird when we're together, jk. Happy Birthday Bajokee Bubblegum! Yes, that's your favorite nickname right? Haha I just want to say that for a very short time, You made me so very happy for being my friend, wait scratch that my Bestfriend actually, you taught me what life is, for me you're an angel in disguise, I can't even believe why Doorbell left you, If I were a boy? I'll court you and I can't wait to have future babies with you, Uy wag umasa! haha I Love you K, I really do and Don't change okay? Because that's one of the reason why I like you so so much. Lavyah!

-Your Clingy Bestfriend

Just thinking about it makes me smile, this was the time when we almost had a fight, because I'm the only one who didn't give her a present and I rejected her invitation to treat us because it's her birthday, But what she didn't know, I was planning for her Surprise birthday party with the help of our showtime boys.

I bought her a teddy bear back then but of course, Yael made it to her party and what a coincidence, he gave her a life size teddy bear and that's what I'm ashamed of. It feels like Yael has given her all the things she wants.

I flip the page again and This was the time when she celebrated her 2nd Birthday again here in showtime.

March 22, 2011

Dear Karylle,

Hey Ate Sis, that's what I make asar to you diba? Kasi you don't want me to call you like that because you're used to our endearment 'Sis' And O to the M to the G! It's your birthday again, You're growing old na Ate Sis! Haha I'm sorry if I didn't make it to your Birthday Party, I was on a taping kasi and the venue is so far from your place and once again I'm awfully sorry because I Didn't give you your present again, yeah yeah I know you're making tampo na naman, but I know you can't resist me because You Love me! Yeeey! Haha Happy Birthday Ate Sis, I Love you Very much :*