43.

I stayed awake basically all night. I just couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep knowing that Chris was in this situation.

I turned over in bed and closed my eyes. A million thoughts racing through my head

I closed my eyes around 7am and finally got some sleep

.......................

I jumped up to the sound of my phone ringing

"Hello" I said quickly

I waited for the siri bitch to be done talking before I heard Chris voice

"Hello" he said

"Omg babe" I said in a sleepy voice

C: wassup mamas
I: please tell me you can come home
C: yeah I'm getting released
I: omg thank the lord
C: I'm okay baby don't worry
I: I literally went to sleep at 7 babe
C: damn, why baby
I: I couldn't sleep. I was so worried about you
C: this ain't nothing new for me baby. I was okay
I: I'm coming right now to pick you up
C: aight I should be ready by time you come
I: okay babe I love you
C: I love you too

I quickly got up and got myself ready. I threw on some jeans and a sweater and my Gucci slides. I left my curly hair out and down.

I walked downstairs and saw tyga knocked out on the couch. I sent him a quick text saying I was going to pick up Chris and Ro watch sky just in case she woke up. It was 9am and she usually wakes up around 10 (on a good day) I put the baby monitor next to his head and after that I quickly left out.

It took me 20 minutes to get down to the jail and when I did paparazzi was EVERYWHERE. It's almost like the guards in there talk and that's how the press finds out. I parked my car and quickly got out putting shades over my eyes.

I covered my face as they asked me a billion questions.

"Isabella are you and Chris still together even after those leaked text messages with him and another girl"

I wanted to turn around and ask him "what did you say" but my feet didn't allow me to do that. I just kept walking. I was pissed tho. I haven't been on social media since he got arrested so I had no idea what he was talking about. Once I made it inside I looked to my left and saw Chris sitting down. He still had his cuffs on but he was fully clothed in the outfit he had on when he went to drop royalty home.

I looked at him and it's like I wasn't excited anymore. I was pissed. I don't know what leaked messages they were talking about but I was going to find out

I signed the papers that needed to be signed and waited for them to let Chris go. Once they did he grabbed the bag with his belongings and opened it. He put his wallet in his pocket along with his keys.

He took his phone and as he was about to put it in his pocket I stopped him

"Give me your phone" I said

"Why" he said

"Give it to me" I said sternly

"You good?" He said looking at me with furrowed brows

"Just give it to me and let not make a scene" I said

He handed me his phone and shook his head. He threw out the plastic bag and we walked out. Chris grabbed my hand as all the paparazzi swarmed us with questions as pictures. I covered my face as we made our way back to the car. Chris opened my door for me and I quickly got in. He jogged around to the other side and got in.

I quickly backed out the parking spot and left.

"What's wrong with you" Chris said

I stayed silent, as I drove. I was looking for a empty parking lot to park in because I just couldn't drive with the million thoughts running through my head.