Vibrations - Wanda x Reader 🔥

"You can't actually be serious?" Wanda looked at the vibrator doubtfully.
"You broke the rules baby, I told you I would punish you." Y/N grinned as they looked at their girlfriend. Upon seeing her reluctant nod, Y/N guided her to sit down on their sofa and sunk to their knees in front of her. Grabbing Wanda's chin softly to force her to meet their eyes they spoke. "Do you remember our safe word?" The witch nodded softly in response and Y/N, assured that Wanda was ok with their plan, slid their hands up Wanda's legs to pull her lacy underwear down, softly brushing a finger against her slit at the same time.

Wanda was looking very nervous so Y/N decided to help her relax a little before she put the egg in. They pushed her back onto the bed and lifted her skirt towards her stomach. They reached up and brushed their lips up Wanda's thighs, first the left and then the right, before swiping their tongue softly across her clit and inserting a finger.

Y/N took Wanda to the edge of an orgasm before they inserted the egg, turning it on to give her the final nudge. Helping Wanda sit up and get freshened up afterwards, they murmured in her ear "I hope you enjoyed your only climax of the day" before they turned and left the room, leaving the Sokovian full of nerves for the day ahead of her.

Wanda's nerves were already sensitive so when the egg turned on at breakfast she almost choked on her cereal, receiving a strange look from the other people in the room. The vibrations stopped just as suddenly and she noticed Y/N standing in the doorway, watching her with a slight smirk. "You alright, princess?"
Wanda blushed and said she was fine. "Just some food went down the wrong way."

It had been a long morning for the Sokovian witch. She would be going about her daily activities, and the vibrator would turn on, sometimes staying at the lowest setting to keep her slightly stimulated and sometimes progressing to the higher settings, but never enough to give her the release she craved. So she was tired, and moody, and all but one of the team had no idea why.

Lunch came with a respite for Wanda but she was not so lucky after the meal.

Wanda was training with Steve, and Y/N had decided to come and watch them spar. Wanda managed to knock Steve to the ground with her powers and was just about to position herself to keep him down when the vibrations returned, starting straight on a fairly intense setting, distracting Wanda from the super soldier on the ground as she looked up and met Y/N's eyes, allowing Steve to get up and take her to the ground while Wanda tried to hide her reaction to the egg that had been pushed further in by Steve's tackle.

As Steve reprimanded Wanda for getting distracted, Y/N tried to stifle their laugh. Wanda was trying to make it look like she was paying attention to Steve, but the vibrator was still going. "Alright, man, get off my girlfriend so we can go upstairs and watch a movie."

Steve smiled and moved out of the sparring ring so Y/N could get to their girlfriend, hiding her from Steve's view as a shudder ran through her body. Y/N turned the vibrator back off, helped her up and pulled her into a hug, whispering in her ear as she did so. "Sit on my lap for the movie, Princess. You've done so good today I promise you can have your release soon, I can see you're close." Wanda simply nodded, too exhausted from fighting the moans on the tip of her tongue to respond.

She did as instructed once Y/N sat down on the armchair, straddling one of their thighs and resting her back against their front so she could watch.

The movie had barely begun when she felt Y/N start nibbling her ear and neck. She ignored it until the vibrations picked up again and Y/N started whispering for her to turn around. Wanda moved around so she was straddling the other leg and facing Y/N, brushing her pussy against Y/N in the process. "What a good girl you've been today, Wanda. Bite my shoulder and try to be quiet or everyone will know what we're up to."

"Wha-" Before she could finish talking, Y/N turned the vibrator up to max and felt Wanda writhe in their lap. Wanda bit into the skin of Y/N's collarbone just as the orgasm washed over her, collapsing on Y/N as she came down from the high.

"Y/N?"
They hummed in response as Wanda whispered in their ear.
"It's still going."
"I know, baby. Just stay quiet and you'll be fine." Wanda moaned in their ear as she approached another orgasm.
"Or maybe you'd like it if everyone knew? If everyone was watching you ride my thigh like the dirty little slut you are? So desperate to come." As they were speaking, Y/N was running a hand up Wanda's skirt and feeling inside her underwear. "So wet, baby, come for me again." Wanda tried to limit her movement as she orgasmed again but she was getting less subtle so when she relaxed again Y/N stood, picking her up as she did so, and announced the pair were heading upstairs for a pre-dinner nap, while Wanda continued her soft moaning and sucking at Y/N's collarbone and neck.

Y/N placed Wanda on the bed, letting her lie down, and watched as the third orgasm took her over. "No more, Y/N, please." She begged.
"Just once more, you're so beautiful when you come my darling." Y/N cooed as they turned the vibrator off, leaning over and gently pulling it out before inserting their fingers in its place. "I want to hear this one, Princess." Wanda's moans grew louder as her back arched and she screamed Y/N's name, soaking their fingers even more, before she sunk back into the bed and began closing her eyes.She felt Y/N pepper her face with kisses before she was left alone to listen as the bath was run next door.

"Come on, baby, let's get you cleaned up. You did such a good job. I love you."
Wanda hummed and kept her eyes closed, allowing Y/N to carry her into the bathroom, before they undressed and got in the bath and Wanda fell back to sleep as Y/N ran a warm flannel over her body, murmuring soft words of praise and affection.

So I've never actually written smut before so um how did I do lol 😬😳

Having read just about every Nat/Wanda book on this app I decided it was high time I try to write something on here, so one-shots it is cause I can't maintain a plot to save my life 😎