The Hunt

Luna wasn't sure if she'd been lost in thought so long or if the new location was close, but before she knew it they'd arrived to the location Ultron had wanted to take her. Looking around, she took in the surroundings. It was a small building in what looked like the middle of nowhere. There were vines growing around the outside of it, windows looked broken and boarded up. Seemed to be a typical hide away for the bad guys. Confusion grew on her face as her eyes landed upon a large purple being. Beside him stood two scrawny people. Clearly he was in command. Ultron threw her at the guys feet.

"Ahh.. You've found her." The purple guy smirked down at Luna as he bent over. 

"I did, and now she's here. She can help with your part of the plan." 

"Good. Thank you, Ultron. Feel free to continue on with your part." He reached down, grabbing Luna up by her arm. 

Wincing, she tugged against his grip, "Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Thanos, it's a pleasure to officially meet you." He smirked, dragging her into the building. 

Luna watched as the two scrawny guys followed them in, still struggling against his grip, "I truly do not say the same. What do you need with me?"

"You'll be leading us to some of the stones." Thanos smirked down at her before throwing her harshly into a cell. 

"Stones? Like rocks?" Luna asked confused before groaning as she hit the wall of her cell.

"Powerful stones, child. Stones that will help cure the world." 

She felt sick to her stomach, "And just how do I play a part in this?"

"You don't remember?" Thanos questioned. "You know their locations. Some of them at least. We will be using you to find them." 

"I won't help you."

"Oh, you thought you had a choice in this?" A laugh escaped his lips, "Oh, dear child, no. You will. Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw."

"Sir?" They spoke in unison. 

"Get started on her." Thanos turned his back to her and walked away.

"Gladly." Ebony spoke, raising his hand.

"Wait, wha-" Luna gasped as she felt something cold wrapping around her, covering her mouth.

Looking down, she saw metal bars. Panicked, she struggled against them. She didn't know what these two were going to do to her but she knew it wouldn't be good. The grins on the faces of the creatures before her sent chills down her spine. The one known as Ebony stepped closer to her, slowly closing his fist as he did. As his fist closed, she felt the metal tightening around her until suddenly she couldn't move.

"I'd suggest not squirming, child. This will hurt." 

***

"What the hell was that?!" Nat yelled, standing up from behind the bar. 

"That was.. Iron Legion." Tony spoke, sounding almost confused as he looked around at the destruction. 

"We got that, but who was the one speaking?" Sam asked.

"Ultron." Bruce answered, knowing Tony didn't want to. "Tony came to me earlier--"

"Bruce, what matters right now is where it took Luna." Tony cut him off, knowing he was in the dog house already.

"Yeah, Tony, where did it take her?" Bucky spoke angrily, stepping towards him

"Bucky, don't." Steve grabbed his shoulder, stopping Bucky from doing anything.

"I don't know, but we will find her." Tony answered, turning away from them and heading to his lab. "Jarvis!"

As Tony and Jarvis spoke, the others took in the mess surrounding them now, Nat spoke up, "What does it want with Luna?"

"I don't know." Bucky shook his head.

"It said something about her being alive." Sam spoke.

"Alive? Of course she's alive." Bucky looked confused.

"Everyone working with Hydra was reported dead. At least, everyone known to be working with Hydra was reported dead. She must have been a known associate of theirs. At least known enough to be reported as dead." Clint pipped up as he walked to the others. 

"Ultron has unlimited access to the internet. With that being public knowledge it would explain why it seemed surprised when it saw her." Wanda replied, looking at the others. 

"Still doesn't explain why it wants her." Steve shot back. 

"It was speaking of cleansing the world," Bruce spoke up, "maybe she learned something while in Hydra that it thinks will help."

"Bucky?" Clint questioned.

Shaking his head, he shrugged, "If she did, it was after my time."

"We'll find something. We'll find her." Sam lightly patted Bucky on the back. 

"You're damn right." Bucky spoke up, heading towards the lab.