🌹Seven🌹

🌹Italic - Korean🌹Bold - Japanese🌹Italic bold - Chinese🌹Normal - English🌹

🌹A week after the incident happened to Y/N🌹

Ten ask Y/N and the others for a vacation since they are all have free time for a week. All of them agreed including Taeyong. But Ten has expected that the woman will join them too because Taeyong asked her to come. Y/N ignore the fact that the woman tag along with them. She just stay by Jaemin side.

"Noona, it has been too long since we had this kind of vacation." Jaemin said out loud so other people can hear what he said.

"I know..." Y/N said. They arrived at villa beach after a long ride. They get their own stuff and get inside the villa. Y/N directly walk to the beach through the back door because of the beautiful scenery.

"Y/N." Jaehyun call for her. Winwin and Jaehyun walk towards her and stand side by side with Y/N in the middle.

"You two are my only same age friends here." Y/N said to them. They spend all day together and have fun. Thanks to Jaemin and the other members, Y/N did not think anything about the woman with Taeyong because she had so much fun with them... until one day.

"Noona. Noona?" Jaemin open the Y/N room door. She was not in her room and not in the bathroom either. He look at the kitchen but no sign of her. He also look outside the villa from the front to the beach to each room to every corner of the house. Mark who woke up from the fuss Jaemin made around the villa.

"What are you looking for?" Mark still half asleep.

"It's who am I looking for. It's Y/N noona and I don't see her around the the villa." Jaemin said. He look at his phone and start to called her just in case.

"And she didn't answer my calls and my messages." Jaemin said.

"Maybe she was out for a while or maybe she turn off her phone. She will be back later. Don't worry." Mark said. Jaemin want to believe that but his hunch saying otherwise.

"Why are you two up so early in the morning?" Taeil ask Mark and Jaemin. Jaemin tell Taeil what happened.

Annoying Missy

Nana, my handsome brother.

I'm sorry to leave you like this.

This is the best way that I can think of.

I can't stay any longer with him.

I know you will hurt about my decision...

But I need more time for myself...

Don't come and find me.

We will meet again later.

Take care of yourself, okay?

I love you, Nana.

Your noona, Y/N.

*Y/N is offline*

Noona, where are you going?

*Message not sent*

Noona... Please come back.

*Message not sent*

Jaemin was surprised with the messages he got from Y/N. He tried to called her but it was not in service. Jaemin is not in the mood for the whole day and he is not having fun with the other members. He just keep staring at his phone, hoping that she will call back. He did not tell Taeyong about her leaving. Because of what Taeyong did, his sister left without anyone know.

After a few days, they went home. Since then, Jaemin just keep himself in his room most of the time and only out of the room when they call to eat. The house getting gloomy day by day because of Y/N absence.

Taeil talk less to Taeyong. Johnny tend to became more serious and always spend his time at the racing car track. Yuta and Winwin who always smile, lost their beautiful smile. Kun who usually patience with the other members, sometimes lose his temper.

Doyoung, Renjun and Ten became more savage than they usually does. The mood makers of the group giving silence treatment and talk when needed. Even Sungchan and Shotaro got sudden distant with Taeyong. Not to mention Jaemin, who started to hate and blaming Taeyong for everything.

As for Taeyong, he become miserable and his life was upside down. He do not know why he feel that way and he even ignore the woman that he always with.

"I'm out. Be back later." Jaemin said. He reach the park and sit on the bench.

"They didn't know, are they?" A woman that sit on the same bench with him said. He just look to the front and not turn his head to the woman.

"No, they are not. The hyungs did a good job in acting too." Jaemin said. The woman nod and left after she heard that. Jaemin just stay there for a while. He and some older members keep a big secret from Taeyong and that secret will remain secret until it is time to tell him.

🌹To be continued🌹