004

|  𝗫 𝗬 ' 𝗔 𝗜 𝗥 |
                               ' 𝖡 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖮 '

I Woke up and checked my phone seeing i had 12+ notifications which made me scrunch my face up.

I went to my messages seeing In a random group chat I tapped it and saw all my 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.

I turned off my phone and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene.

I walked out the bathroom and picked my clothes out putting them on.

I heard my phone ding, I picked it up and saw it was that gc they put me in earlier.

                Bando's Eaters 😫❤️.
( i named the gc ! 😭 )

Eater #1
Bando u need yo pussy ate?

Eater #3
Nigga, I eat her pussy the best!

They was about to start arguing so i left the group chat.

Sigh, what should i do today.

I called my 3/3 and asked them what's the move and they all said buddha's house.

—-

We was all at buddha's house playing never have i ever , i currently have 3 fingers down.

"Never have i ever had sex OR kissed the same gender as you." Dee said.

Me, Ziah and Ken put a finger down, and I did a yikes face.

"Who was the special lady and what y'all did ?" Dee asked me, i eyed Ziah and Ken and they busted out laughing.

"WELLL" I started off "I hadda 3sum.. withhh Ziah and Ken." I said smirking at them.

They all looked at us in shock and I just laughed until i heard banging at the door.

"Who finna go get that?" I asked looking around.

"You." Buddha said.

"No, i'm not even supposed to be out the house." I said.

"Mmcht all go get it." Ken said getting up.

She got the door and a loud ass girl with a little baby bump came inside the house, we all looked at her crazy because who tf.

"WHEREEE IS MURDAAAA." She yelled and I looked at murda causing everybody else to.

"He's right infront of your face dumbass." Jamir said.

"MURDAA YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF THIS CHILD IN MY STOMACHHH." She yelled.

"Bitch stop yelling." I said annoyed.

"Bitch, who are youu???" She asked me with her face scrunched up.

"Aye, ion take that bitch word lightly so I advise you to stop talking to me." I said getting mad.

"Bitch, bitch, bitchity, bitch, you's a bitch." She said and my eyes turned white.

"AYE, her eyes, HER EYESSS." Buddha's scary ass said.

Everybody looked at me and ran out the living room except for Ziah and Ken because they was used to this and will usually calm me down.

"Pregnant lady , you should really leave.." Ken said looking at her.

"Why? Her bitch ass ain't goin do nothing." She said and i attacked her.

I grabbed my gun and shot her between her eyes, then went back to normal.

I looked around and the only people that was there was Ken and Ziah , and they looked shook.

I looked on the floor and saw a dead body , my eyes went wide.

"W-who did that?" I asked genuinely confused.

"BITCH YOU." They yelled and i seen the boys came back.

"WELPP, that bitch dead asl call the clean up man!" I said.

When my eyes turn white i won't remember anything i did, and the thing that just happened now i do not remember!

"Bitch, my seed was in there" Murda said.

"Aye, i'll kill u too chillat." I said mugging him.

"I'll kill u before u kill me." He said mugging me even harder.

"A gun can't kill me shawty." I said laughing.

It's time for me to leaveeee.

I got on my phone and texted one of my eaters tellin him i'm coming.

"Guysss, i'm finna leave." I said getting up.

"Where you going ?" Buddha asked me.

"Touch ur nose for me luv." I said then walked out the door getting in my car.

I drove to my eaters house and knocked on the door, some lightskin girl answered the door.

"Umm , who are you ?" She asked me beating up her head.

"I'm here fa Mar" I said fake smiling.

"Well, i'm his girlfriend." She said still beating up her head.

"Oh, well byee" I said the went back to my car and drived home.

I made it home and took a shower, then went straight to sleep.

HIIII

do y'all wanna see Xy with one of her eaters or murda.

how y'all like buddha and dee?