Devils you know

Their blue coloured friend had struck again. And now they were once again too late. It was once again Inhumans.

Rebecca, Mack, and Daisy were on the Killer's trail as the rest of the team looked for clues about him or things to trace.

Daisy and co were direct, the rest were more background in this job.

Coulson radioed the agents, cutting in and out every so often.

"You're cutting in and out, sir. We've trailed the killer to the industrial park a half a mile south of you. Backup would be nice." Daisy said as the three used their flashlights to cut through the dark. Even still, visibility wasn't the best.

"Thank god this guy is both blue and emits it with his power, makes him far more easy to see." Rebecca quipped, the Daisy smirking, with Mack rolling his eyes.

"I heard that, agent Sitwell. And, backup is on it's way. Hold tight." Coulson ordered.

"Copy that." The three of them continued down the path. However, as Rebecca noted, Mack was creeped out by the whole place.

"We all good there, Mack?" She asked, a teasing tone to her voice.

"Yeah...Just, how'd I let you two talk me into this?" He asked, trying to keep his voice strong, but the slight fear was there, "I had a garage, workbench full of new tools, my own espresso machine."

"If you wanted to stay, all you had to do was say, buddy." Rebecca said in response. Mack looked her way with a faux betrayal look.

"That easy, huh?" Rebecca rolled her eyes as she turned to watch their six, but she did smile.

"We need to figure out how this thing is finding Inhumans and why it's killing them." Daisy said, getting her two friends back on track.

"I know why," Daisy questioned him, "Instinct." He looked at the two as they stacked up against the wall. He went first, with the other two flanking him on either side, "It's like a Great White Shark, built to eat, sleep –"

"And kill." The other two finished for him in his assessment.

"I was gonna say, 'make little baby sharks,' but then Jaws was probably twenty years before either of you were born, so..."

"How old are you?" Rebecca's question went unanswered as they heard a door slam. They all kept their guns up, now more on edge.

"Do we have movement?" Daisy asked, struggling to see.

"I don't know. I can't see a damn thing." The three were squinting real hard to try and spot anything.

However, neither of the trio moved. Something Daisy observed, "Well, do you want me to take point?" She offered, internally hoping the answer was no.

With slightly shaking hands, Mack answered, "I'm going." As he slowly led the two towards the door, his heart racing and anxiety doing a number on him.

Passing yet another corner, it came up blank. But, it was at least one step closer to getting out of this shithole. And it led them to a shorter hallway, just with a door at the end. Great.

"Oh, it's got to be long gone. I mean, something that big can't just slip away without –" Mack was cut off by more noise behind the door.

"Uh oh." Rebecca whispered.

"Damn it, I had to jinx it, didn't I?"

Daisy, however, tried to decipher what the sound was, "Sounds like something's trying to get out."

"Or in." Mack added.

"And if it wants out, it goes through us. Just great." Was Rebecca's addition.