𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

(Warning: A lot of dirty talk)

A mix of clothes littered the floor. JJ's hat hung on the bed frame post. The covers were tangled up in a heated mess along with two sleeping teenagers tangled up in each other.

One of those teenagers was me and the other was my wonderful boyfriend.

The cold salty morning breeze flowed through my open window making me shudder at the coldness. I snuggled my head into the crook of JJ's neck as I laid on top of him trying to steal the heat coming off his body.

The wind blew through the window again and a sleepy grunt came from JJ's mouth as he wrapped his arms around my back and turn us over so that we were both on our sides cuddling into each other.

I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't from the sunlight beaming down on my eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking a few times to see that my nose was a centimeter away from JJ's.

I stared at his beautiful features. His perfect golden blonde hair hung down onto his forehead, a few pieces flopping into his closed eyes.

The bridge of his nose was flawlessly shaped along with his thin but kissable lips. His jawline was straight and excellently complex.

"Stare alert" his raspy voice startled me as a smirk grew on his lips but his eyes were still closed.

"How did you know?" I giggled as his eyes opened. The sun shined on them brightly making them appear light, luminous, and twinkly. 

"I have my ways" he uttered, pulling the back of my neck in for a small passionate kiss.

He pulled away and his eyes darted down to my bare breasts that were poking out of the covers.

"Stare alert" I pushed his shoulder as I pulled the sheets up covering myself.

"It's not my fault you had your tits hanging out for me to see" he mumbled, moving closer to me making his naked body brush up against mine.

"You're such a perv," I said with a little laugh.

"That's not what you said last night" JJ fired back almost instantly with a shit-eating grin on his stupid face.

"Oh fuck off" I exclaimed  shaking my head.

"It was more along the lines of "Oh fuck, JJ, you feel so gooooood" He moaned trying to mock me.

"Stop it"

"Harder, JJ,harder"

"Cut it out!"

"Ooh, Jay you're so huge!"

"That's it!" I shouted, jumping onto his torso and pulling his earlobes cause I knew it was one of his very few weaknesses.

"Ah! Hey now!" He shrieked scrunched his nose up as I pulled his earlobes harder and twisted them.

"Say you're sorry" I demanded, covering my chest with a nearby blanket.

"And why should I-" I pulled harshly on his ears making him yelp. "Alright alright! I'm sorry okay?"

"That's better" I freed his ears and rolled off of him.

"Uuuuhhh, faster, Jay" he moaned extremely loud making me give him the dirtiest look of all time.

"Two can play at that game" I stated before mocking him.

"Fuck, you're so tight" I moaned in a manly voice trying my best to impersonate him.

"Mmmm, right there, princess"

"Oh my god, I'm gonna-"

"Alright, that's enough" JJ pushed his finger up against my lips shushing me. I opened my mouth and bit his finger making him retrieve it quickly.

"Cannibal!" JJ shouted, pointing at me as I chuckled.

"Yeah, you better watch your fingers. I might get hungry later" I told him, chomping my teeth together.

"That's scary" he stated as he flicked my head.

"You're so mean after sex" I flicked his nose back.

"And you love it" JJ added, smirking at me making me shake my head. I loved his smirk but also hated it. It always made me wanna smile.

"I don't love it cause you're mean to me" I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out.

"Well, then what about......Good morning, beautiful. You're so pretty, baby. How'd you sleep? Oh yeah, I forgot we didn't sleep we were fucking all night"  JJ told me in a soft calming voice making me laugh as I shoved his shoulder.

"Well, it was good until the last sentence" I shook my head, rolling over so my back was facing him cause the sheets were colder farther away.

"Oh, giving me the cold shoulder huh?"

"No, it's cooler over here," I tell him, and before I knew it his body was ramming into mine, spooning me.

"Ya know I'm kinda horny right now," JJ said abruptly, wrapping his arm around me.

"When are you not?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"I dunno, that's a good question but I got a good answer" he stated, leaning his head over my shoulder to look at me.

"What?"

"Round 5? Or is it 6?" He questioned with a confused expression.

"I dunno even know, Jay, but I'm down" I smirked as I turned over and he climbed on top of me.

A/n:
I dunno even know what this is........

Slightly edited
Word count: 847