Chapter 4

~~~

A/N: hi, im bored so here is another chapter

~~~

Sonia sat down at a bench near the field where some guys played football (Different soccer variation, english to be specific) and started to calculate the perscripted movements of each of the individuals. She didn't play football, nor was a professional math executer. She could easily be a coach for her technical knowledge but not for her actual performance or terminal intolerance... The guys quickly stopped playing, and immediately rushed to the changing room, That was intentionally Sonia's queue temptation. she saw one guy who just stood there and posed like he's some sort of hero, in the Regional Championship. It made Sonia smile a little without noticing, But that guy sure did notice. She suddenly saw him waving at her like a totally out of coordination child, Though she didn't wave back, she stood up and went to her locker.

"Aye! It's the new gal' I told you about!" Sonia heard a familiar voice, it was the little scottish girl talking to her friend, a purple haired little guy with a sheep chain on his belt. "Hey! We didn't say our names last time! Now that our lockers are mutuals we at least need to exchange names!" The girl said "My name is Gloria, and this is my best friend Hop!" "Hi" Hop said shyly "Im Sonia" Sonia said without looking at them and getting her books out. The kids left her there and she went to her next class which was science.

At the lab she saw Milo who apparently took science class as well, but he already had a partner. She sat down at an empty table and put her books upon it, then the teacher got in and started talking about how she would gladly have this class prepared to be one of the strongest ones in the current region when it comes to this specific subject... yada yada yada... after the class that took forever to end Sonia got out and saw a guy standing and waiting for someone to go out of the class. He was tall, with a constant grin that looked somewhat evil on his face and an orange and blue hoodie. He looked at her and went back to look into the classroom, she left.

It was already lunch time and Sonia hated the feeling of not knowing where to sit in the cafeteria... She saw an empty table and sat there when suddenly a guy sat in front of her and she heard a lot and alot of whispering. She raised her head up to see who that guy was when she almost choked, it was the guy from the football team who waved at her, damn he was hot. He had long long purple hair and a little beard with a childish smile, she could even see he was quite muscular (is that how you say that?). "What a lovely girl like you doing sitting here alone?" he asked smiling and looking at her, she really didn't have the nerves to tell him she was new here, but he probably noticed... "Eatin'" she said and continued to nibble at her lunch but the guy didn't get the signal (like most guys) "what's your name?" he asked "Sonia" she said and he suddenly changed his look for a sec to a serious one and back to the childish after "well my name is Leon! I can see you are new here, why won't I show you around?" he asked and Sonia nodded for a 'no' "I already showed myself around, no need" she said but that guy was persistent "I saw you outside earlier at the field, did you think we played well?" suddenly Sonia changed attitude, she remembered how they played and all the things she thought that needed improvement "well actually, you weren't bad but there was room for improvements" she said "oh really? do tell" and then nothing could stop sonia when she starts talking about something she researched on. she didn't notice how much she talked until she looked around to see not a lot of students were left at the cafeteria. "Oh I'm sorry, I probably talked too much... well I need to go now" She said and when she stood up she heard Leon saying "You're a smart one, I will remember that'' he said and stood up "It was nice talking to ya, I'll be sure to talk to the team about what you said'' and they went their separate ways.