Chapter 3

Hi new readers. So it appears that something got messed up and chapter 3 is before chapter 2 so skip to next chapter and come back.

My p.o.v 

The trio are currently headed to the armored titan. It seems to be stationary for the time being. "You two better hurry up or all these peoples death are on your hands." "Yes sir." Says the tense newcomers of the survey corps. When they get about 15 meters away from the titan it started to move. "Sir the" "I see it I'm not blind." Suddenly it vanished. We see Reiner coming from where the titans nape would be . It seems he was attempting to kill it but it had disappeared. "What the hell." Says a confused Reiner. "How the hell do these titans keep appearing and disappearing over and over." Says a intrigued Eren. "I have no idea but Four eyes is going to have a field day with it." "What was that captain?" "N-nothing Eren.

5 hours later.

The other soldiers are amazed from their views atop of the walls because what they thought would take days to do has taken a mere 5 hours to complete. Someone whistles." Those Elites are really something else." Says an obviously amazed soldier. "Did you hear that two of the new soldiers got assigned to team Levi." "What there's no way." "Heck yeah I heard it straight from the head of the Survey Corps." Suddenly the wall shakes and yelling could be heard. "Get back here you scum!!!" A 10 meter titan suddenly jumps up to the top of the wall. "I-it's a TITAN!!" "Run!!!" Then a boy shoots up the wall. "Die!!" When the titan finally falls to the ground the boy says "The name Eren Yeager of the Levi squad sorry if that titan caused any inconvenience." "No it's not your fault and besides your our superior." "R-really I didn't realize since you guys are older then me." "ARE YOU." "No...and don't talk to me like that I'm your "superior" "why I outta don't you dare leave you bastard!!!" Eren jumps off of the wall and prepares to kill more titans. 

The titans have been slain.

"Finally finished." "It honestly does feel like barely any soldiers are in the elite ranks." Says a tired Mikasa. "True Mika your not wrong." Says an also exhausted Eren. Mikasa blushes at the last comment. Suddenly more screams are heard. " What the hell!??" More titans have infiltrated the walls. "Just when I thought our job would be done." "Calm down Eren it's ok." "Let's just get refills on gas and work on killing these bastards.

Sorry if this is short the day just flew bye hope you enjoyed though!