Prefatory Note

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, I'd like to just thank you for taking the time to give this story a read. In my own humble opinion, it doesn't turn out half-bad.

Now, in the description, I've put a few trigger warnings, so please go read those if you haven't already since I won't be doing any chapter warnings. I think they serve as spoilers. 

I also briefly mentioned it in the description, but this is a soulmate colour alternative universe. In this case, it means that until you have laid eyes upon your soulmate, you see everything in greyscale. 

If you're a minor and have chosen to read this story, please keep in mind that everything here is fiction. This story is made purely for entertainment and to keep me busy. The main character says a lot of things that are stated as fact, but this is because she sees them as facts, even if they aren't. 

I don't really like making face claims or anything like that since I've always enjoyed picturing the characters myself. That being said, I've used picrew a bit and played around with that, so if you want to see that go to my Pinterest profile which is on my page.

I've tried to play around with foreshadowing a lot more in this story than my other ones so if you notice any of that please comment and tell me what you think about how I use it

And generally, while reading the story, I'd love for you to comment on everything! Let me hear all of those wonderful thoughts you have about my story. It helps me improve my writing and figure out what works and what doesn't.

Please vote if you enjoy the chapters! 

Votes and comments really help the story get higher ratings, and thereby it also gains more attention. As an author, all I really want is for my writing to reach and entertain as many people as possible. Chances are if you like my story or writing, then others probably will too!

Votes and comments are also great motivators and makes me want to keep on writing, although I'm probably too stubborn to not finish a fanfic anyway. 

Maybe even consider giving me a follow too! I've got two Fred Weasley fanfics up already, and there's another George one coming as well. Maybe I've even got ideas for a Charlie fanfic? Or other fandoms like the MCU? Bucky and Loki simps, anyone? 

All of that will probably be coming in the future! 

And lastly, if you're ever in need of someone to talk to or vent to, just shoot me a DM. I'm only a message away and always happy to listen :D

Enjoy the story, have fun.

Stay safe, besties ❤️

- Miss Author/MightyMumbler