EPISODE 7

At afternoon....

Everyone was going suddenly someone stops them... He was in the stage, he have a mic in his hand...

Person: hello guyzz, actually I wanted to inform you all something very important..

Everyone stop there...shao Lee and songyun also stops there..

Shao Lee: what is going on?? Let's go to dorm, songyun...

Songyun (smiling) : the interested thing is going to start, how can we miss the interval??

Shao Lee: what are you talking about?? Why Yao stops Everyone??

The person who was on the stage was Yao...

Yao: hello everyone, today I want to improve my mistake, you know what I didn't belong from a big family, my parents did a lot of hardworking for sending me this college... I can't spoil their name, if I did the mistake then I have to apologize for my doing...

Songyun (excited) : I can't wait...

Shao Lee was quite confused...

Yi yang: what he was talking about?? No.. Yao please don't say....

Yao: actually that poster incident is done by my friend "Yi yang" I also support him, I m sorry... Shao Lee, please accept my humble apology...

Yi yang(loudly) :what?? How can you blame me?? Do you have any proof??

He goes on the stage..

Yi yang looks angrily at Yao..

Yi yang: do you have any proof??

Yi yang take yao's phone from his hand

Yi yang: guys , he was lying.. Let me show you all something...

He show all of them that photos...

Yi yang: look, he was the real culprit, he did everything, I have seen these photos that's why he put all the blame on me... He was lying..

Yao : enough!! Mr xiang was right, you are very selfish, you just stay with your friends for your interest nothing than this...

Yi yang: shut up... If you have any proof than show..

Yao(smiling) : what do you think?? I did all this without the proof, I have proof...

He take back his phone and started a recording in his phone...

Recording

Yi yang: hey, Yao don't worry. No one can caught us..