The druken night

Author notes
So bold means inner thoughts
" " this means their talking
Sasuke and hinata are 16 in this story

(Sasuke POV)

After killing itachi  I've been having a lot of nightmares I've always had them but it's even more constant more realistic than usual whatever.

I start walking around the village  and get strange looks from the the villagers I could honestly care less  I could kill them if I wanted to.  I keep walking when someone bumps into me

"Watch it Dope"
"Sorry teme" Naurto said
Before the blond man can say anything else  Sasuke is walking away "Hey Hey teme where are you going"
"What!" Sasuke said as he swiftly turns around almost yelling at the blond.
"Me and konah 12 are meeting at Ichiraku and your coming"the blond demands. "Why would I go" Sasuke answers
"Come on it will be fun plus Sakura is there and she wants to see you" Naurto said "hpft" The more sasuke  thought about he was kinda hungry and the Dope won't leave him alone so fine I'll go.
"Fine Dope"

At Ichiraku
(Hinata POV)
As me and the rest of team 8 are walking to the shop I hear Shino and kiba talking about how kiba took hana's  sake why did he bring sake when he knows we can't handle alcohol especially shino  last we drank the boys snuck me out of the compound  shino's bugs when everywhere and kiba was running around and I almost got taken advantage of by some  drunk guys until neji-ne San  came and saw and beat the guy till a bloody pulp I was in big trouble he "hinata" a voice shook her out of her thoughts  "um yeah" "where here" said shino  "o-ok"
As we walk in the the rest of konaha 12  are there I look around and see Naurto kun before I can say hi ino takes me by the hand for some girl talk.

(Sasuke pov)
As me and the Dope walk in I see Sakura and ino staring at me and try to get my attention I ignore them as usual I hate fan girls their so annoying I take a seat as soon I sit down ino and Sakura start arguing .
( General POV)
"Hey ino pig get lost" the pink her girl says
"No way sasuke doesn't want to sit next to a flat chested girl like you!" Ino replies
"Why you"
"What about it  flat chest"
" am his teammate he will wanna sit with me"
"So what I am more feminine than you"
"Actually" the to girls go to face a Choji Who is stuffing his face with Meat.
"Hinata is more feminine" 
"What!" The two girls say in unison
"He is not wrong" says shikamaur
"What what do u mean" ino replies
"It's such a drag to explain"
"Whatever" says Sakura
(Sasuke pov)
As I sit down I listen to the girls arguing
I never really bothered with girls they come to me an Uchiha never begs I had my fair share of woman while I was at the sound but I never cared for none of them they were meaningless. 
"Hey" the blond Dope yells
I turn to see who he is taking to and I see team 8 i remember them dog boy bug boy and the hyuga princess . My eyes widen when I see the hyuga  she has grown into a women her long hair I could just tell it's really silk and Her fantastic figure what!! Am I think an Uchiha dose think like this we make girls think of us .
Before the hyuga can reply she gets dragged away by ino
"Where's neji and team the rest of team guy" Naurto comments
"U-uh neji nisan said they had a mission" hinata says
"Oh ok kiba did you bring the sake" naurto yells happily
"Yes" kiba replies
Oh so dog boy brought sake well am not oppose to drinking  what could go wrong plus I need some thing to get my mind off of the nightmares so why not? Sasuke thought.

"Dope"
"Yeah"
"How are we supposed to sneak this in with Teuchi watching us idiot"
"Easy teme Will just put it in our drinks he'll never suspect"
"Hmpf"
2 hours later
(General pov)
They decided to head out to Naurto's apartment they're all extremely drunk they start laughing for no reason and they don't seem to mind shino's bugs and ino and Sakura are crying because the Uchiha  rejected them they were not Uchiha type to be quite honest none of the girls he got with where his type he just got with them because he wanted to and had needs. 
An hour later pass
(Hinata pov)
After an hour passed almost every one is asleep ino and Sakura feel Asleep next to the couch shino is on the floor kiba I am pretty sure went running out side shikamaur left  Choji is passed out in the kitchen and naurto awake but is barley standing. And as for sasuke he is sitting next to me on the couch.
I look over and see sasuke staring at me and a light blush appears on my cheeks.
"So Hyuga" sasuke says
"U-uh yeah"
"I never knew you drank"
"There a lot of thinks you don't know"
"That's sounds like a challenge" sasuke quickly replies
" say Hyuga"
"Y-yeah"
"You still like that Dope why?"
"What"
"You heard me"
"I don't know"
"Tch"
Sasuke gets up an and grads her had which's make the Hyuga princess gasp and blush.
"I'll take you home" sasuke ask
"Thank you but your also drunk so why don't we just ask neji -nisan to pick us up"
She was right he was very drunk and she drunk too so they could even remember what happen when they where at the ramen shop so it not the best idea  for to drunk people to walk alone at night they're 16 and underage so they could've arrested  for underage age drinking.
He sighs and sits next to her
"It's not a good idea for you to call neji because you will get in big trouble"
What why dose he care if she gets in trouble in not his problem maybe it the alcohol hinata thought
"I'll teleport us to my compound and once where sober enough I'll walk you home ok now come" sasuke demand.
"Ok" she walk over to sasuke and sasuke put and arm around her causing her to blush and he teleports them to the compound.

(Sasuke pov)
As we get to the compound we start talking she tells me about her life as heir and stuff and that when an idea came into the uchia head how a truth or dare

"Hey hinata" sasuke said
"Y-yeah" she replied
"Where going to play truth or dare"
"Ok" ( they are both drunk so they don't know what their Agreeing to)
"I'll go first truth or dare"sasuke said
"Truth" hinata said
"When the first time you drank and how many time before" sasuke asked
Umm well the first Time I drank I was 15 with shino and kiba  so only twice" hinata said
"Um your turn" "Truth or dare"
"Truth"  "is naurto your best friend"
"Sadly yes"
"Truth or dare" "dare um ok staring Contest"(remember they're supposed to be drunk so I'm making them do dumb things)
" Ok" she moves closer so she can stare into his eyes and they stay like that for a minute
I'm staring at her Hinata 's eyes and I just realize how cute her face is I mean I already knew she had a fantastic body when I saw her at the Ramen shop What is happening to me I not supposed to be like this oh she just keeps staring at me and I start getting these thoughts that I'm not supposed to have how can an innocent game of truth or dare turn out like this that's it I can't I have to sasuke thought.
He leans closer smashing his lip on to hers eyes widen in shock she stay still wanting a reaction from her he bits her lip causing her to gasp he darts his tongue causing her to moan he trails kiss Down her jaw and to her neck he never gives hickeys because that Will means she's his and he never cared  but with hinata he has to no wants to mark her  he goes and bites a little bit hard to leave his mark which earn him a tap on the back from hinata he didn't care that she didn't like he was going to mark her whether she like it or not he looked at his work on her neck all covered in hickeys he feels nothing but pride and starts to underdress her and well let's just say sasuke end up taking hinata virginity away.

This is the author I didn't know how to write them drunk so I kind of just did whatever I didn't add lemon because I don't feel comfortable writing those yet so this is my first fanfic so it's not that good I will try to keep updated most likely tomorrow a new  chapter will come out.but yeah love yay