Drarry. 😋🙈🙈

Hey Guys!!!!

Thanks for giving this a try. I hope you enjoy.

Happy Reading!!

**********

I was not so sure of it now.
What if people judge?
What if people discriminate?
What if people don't accept us?
Ugh!!

"Papa" a voice says and I look at my son of 18 years.

"Yes Scorpius?" I ask.

"You worry to much."

"How do you know?" I ask him chuckling.

"Come on Papa, I know you."

"Come here" I say as I wrap him in a hug. After some time, we walk back inside to find my other half standing there looking in his phone.

"Hey Dad" Scorpius says.

"Hey son." Dray returns. "Why aren't you wearing the bow?"

"Do I have to?" He whines.

"Now, Now, Scorpius. Follow your dad." He knows that if I am taking his full name its a final decision. 

He sighs and picks the bow from the table when my daughter literally flies down the stairs.
Lily is in a beautiful blue gown, matching her brothers suit. She looks like an angel.

"Can someone help me with the necklace?" She asks as she glides in front of us.

"That dress is too deap." Dray notes.

"I agree, go change." I tell her.

"Come here Sissy, you look fabulous. Let me put the necklace on." Scorpius says as he moves towards her.

"Thanks, big bro." She aays as he puts the necklace on.

"Honestly dad, papa. Chill. She is 17. Let her do it." Scorpius scolds. He always sides with her in these kind of situations but if its a boy or girl, he will be with us.

Dray sighs. "Fine. Come on we will be late. And stay away from boys and girls." He orders our kids.
And catches my hand, squeezing it, calming me. We met after we ran away from the Wizarding World. The Draco, I met was completely different.
We become friends and rest is history.

Snape and McGonagall are the only ones that know about us. We live in America, Scorpius and Lily went to Ilvermorny. We left Britain for a reason we weren't ready to return then.

Lily Narcissa Minerva Potter -Malfoy is the intelligent type, but that doesn't mean she is like Hermione, on the place she spends her free time in her closet. I know that she has snogged people, but I am fine with it because I know she hasn't gone further than that.
She has Draco's looks and his cunningness, from me what she got was the bravery, she doesn't step back if somebody us in danger. She wants to become a fashion designer.

Scorpius Serveus Albus Potter- Malfoy is also intelligent, he is a world class sneaker, the best at Ilvermorny to my and Draco's delight. He is a heartbreaker and playboy, however times we try to keep him away from girls and boys alike we don't manage.
He is my carbon copy in looks, my impulsiveness, stubbornness. Dray's wit and witty remarks. He wants to be a quidditch player, sometimes even says that he could do modelling but I don't know how sure he is about it.

"I am going in taking Lily, Good Luck." My husband kisses me and walks in blending in the shadow, Neville entered just know so people were looking at him. I thought I saw a guy beside him.

Talking a deep breath, I pull Scorpius's hands in mine, he squeezes my hand and we enter.
All the eyes turn to us, we walked in a moment when everybody was waiting for someone to speak and our shoes hitting on the cold floor caused a lot of noise.

People are whispering, talking. I mean it isn't every day that you're savior walks in with his kid, who is practically his own self, plus we haven't been to Britain for last 20-21 years.

"HARRY" I hear Hermione's voice and next minute a lady with brown hair and similar smell is hugging the breath out of me.

"Air, Hermione." I say, my voice awfully loud in the silent room. She lets me go and instantly starts hitting my arms and chest.

"You Idiot, do you know how worried we were? You just went away, no letter's, fire message, Patronus, no nothing. 20 years? You bloody Potter." She looked like she wanted to continue but a full on laugh from beside me stopped her and she turned to look at him.

"Oh God, dad described you so accurately." He wheezes out from between laughs. And I shake my head. Draco and his descriptions. 

"And who might you be?" Hermione questions. Though I think she knows the answer she is just asking.

"Why Aunt? I know we have never met but I look awfully like my papa, to be confused." Scorpius grins. "Scorpius Serveus Albus Potter, its an honor" he tales her hand and kisses it. Malfoy manners, Draco drilled in him.

"You are The Scorpius Serveus?" Hermione asks and he nods. People start screaming and cheering. Recently, in a match my son caught snitch before Krum could. He stood in the game as Scorpius Serveus.

"Silence." Snape screams and silence descends. He is the Vice Headmaster, he gave his headmaster post to McGonagall.

"Hey Uncle Sev." Scorpius says running over to him and jumping on him. I could feel everyone hold their breath. People gasped in shock when Snape wrapped his arms around Scorp and smiles.
Snape hugging a Potter, willingly?

"No hug for me?" McGonagall asks him and he pulls away from Snape bonding over to McGonagall.

"Hey Aunt Minnie." He says as he hugs her.
"Hello Scorpius." She returns.

"Potter" Snape nods at me, I just make a face and hug him, which he returns. McGonagall also pulls me in a hug kissing my head in a motherly manner.

"Bloody hell mate, how did you manage to survive hugging him?" Ronald voice floats to me and I grin at him, hugging him.

"That is something my partner in life did." I tell him. Less keep it neutral, right now.

"Wow" he says before turning to Scorpius.

"Hey, Uncle Ron." He says waving.

"He looks like your twin, mate." Ron observes.
Scorpius gives him a smile.

"Harry" My head turns to the source of the voice, its Ginny.
"Hey Gin."

"I don't know what to say." She confessed and I laughed.

"Well its nice meeting you, again." I say.