Time Travel ⏳ 😬

Hey Guys!!!! 

Is this not a one shot present in most books? 

I hope you enjoy. 

Happy Reading!! 

********** 

It was night, one that lacked moon. The sky was clear, it was as if in loss of the moon even the stars had taken a day of leave. The darkness was loud, but not so bad, it was settling. It called people to itself. Reduced their stress, gave them a calm people were yearning for.  

Just like today's night, the day to had been beautiful. There had been classes for the students, and classes to take for the teachers. But the light weather had not let them feel down. Neither it had been sunny today nor rainy. It was just fine; the least amount of sun, to make it warm and the soft wind blew to pacify everyone's hotness. 

In all, all had been good today and so was being, right now. Thus, everything was peaceful in the Great Hall. The kids were having their meals, happily. 
13- year- old Harry Potter along with his friends was enjoying the Dinner.  

And it was all until there was a loud crash, the sound rang all through the hall. There was a strange dust all over, while the people were waving their hands all over, trying to look at what was happening. 

"JAMES, YOU BLOODY GIT, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" A female voice shrieked. 

"ROSE!" Another voice called, annoyed. "THERE ARE KIDS HERE." 

"AL, GET OFF FROM MY BACK." 

"THAT IS NOT ME, YOU IDIOT, I AM ON YOUR LEFT." 

"OWWW!!" A voice whined.  

And now the kids that had mysteriously appeared were all standing in a group having sorted themselves out. There were ten kids in total. Four girls and six boys. 

"Who are you?" Headmaster Albus Dumbledore asks. The kids gasp when they get a look at him.  

"Professor, can we know the year?"  

"It's 1993." Dumbledore answers. 

"YOU SENT US BACK 20 YEARS?" A girl with curly red hair shrieks. She had her hands folded on her chest and was looking at one of the boy. 
The boy was 12 year old. He had black hair and brown eyes. He looked like a certain Potter. 

"Don't scream." The oldest boy, who looks no more than 16 scolds the girl.  

"Who are you all?" McGonagall asks. 

"I will began. I am the eldest." The guy who had teal colored hair, began. "I am Edward 'Teddy' Remus Lupin. I am 16, I am in Hufflepuff and the prefect of the house. My parents are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks." 

The said Professor Lupin blushes. 

The red- head girl, who had screamed stepped ahead. "I am Rose Ivy Weasley. I am 12. I am in Gryffindor and I love reading." 

"I am Hugo Weasley. I am 8 year old, father says I will be an awesome quidditch player. I don't think mom really wants me to play. My parents are Ron and Hermione Weasley." 

Ron's mouth falls open as the said girl blushes. 

"My name is Estella Ella Nott. I am in Ravenclaw. I am 12 too. My parents are Theodore and Luna Nott." The brown haired girl says.