Chapter 3

Jasmine's POV:

I was on my way to Rumble Juice with Lindy and Delia, when we saw Garrett run out. What was the big deal with him. I was gonna say something but there was no point I was gonna have to hear him ramble on about something to do with germs or something else.  I turned towards Delia and Lindy...they just shrugged and carried on walking. I opened the door and walked inside with Lindy and Delia behind me. As I entered Rumble Juice my eyes were fixed onto the floor, but the second I looked up my eyes made their way to some beautiful blue ones. We held that eye contact for about a minute but then I found out who the person was so... I ran out of there. I ran faster than I could in fact I ran faster than I ever would. I heard people calling my name, but I didn't dare look back and I continued running all the way to the park. I found a bench and sat down on it and looked at the beautiful sky.

Lindy's POV:

We went inside Rumble Juice and in about a minute we saw a blur run past us. I turned around and that Jasmine had ran away. I stepped outside and Delia and Logan followed. " Jasmine, Jasmine" we all yelled her name but she didn't look back and continued to run off. We had to go to her. " Why did she run off like that?" Delia asked. Me and Logan just shrruged. " I'm gonna go after her." I said and Logan shook his head, "No i should."
With that he ran off in to the direction Jasmine had gone in."Should we follow him." Said Delia, I looked at her and sighed. "No he's got this." Delia nodded and once Logan was out of sight she started to mock his running again. I kinda feel sorry for him, but who cares. Whatever's bugging Jasmine needs to be dealt with. I hope Logan can help her out.

A/N: Hey Hey Hey, what's up guys, I hope you liked it and again I'm sorry for taking my time whilst updating. I'll to update earlier next time.
~Shane