Chapter one- uninvited guest.

Sam's POV

"Oh come on!" Dean roars from the kitchen. A loud bang follows and I shuffle my way across the old house to him. He stands by the creaky rotten table, the mummified body rested on top of it. He throws a red bottle to the floor in anger. "Ran out of god damn salt! Sammy... Ugh just go get some!" He yells, glaring at me. I raise an eyebrow at him and without even saying a word I point to the duffle bag on the floor. He looks and notices the identical red bottle of salt poking out of it. Dean says nothing as he picks it up and continues to pour it over the corpse, before setting it a light. "Take that you evil son of a bitch" he mumbles to himself as he packs everything up again.

Once the body is burnt to ash, and everything is packed up, we hit the road. Me riding shotgun and Dean driving. We're both silent for a long time, Metallica playing loudly on the tape player, until I finally break the awkwardness.

"So where to then?" I ask. Dean smirks and glances over at me. "You're kidding right? I'm exhausted! We're staying another night. Plus, you need a drink."

"Dean. You said it yourself. We gotta keep..."

"Sammy! One night? Just one night more,c'mon."

I look at my brother and give in. I know he's not that tired. Sure it has been a tough case but I know,  all Dean wants is to get with that Sophie girl who's been housing us all week. She is so typically his type- short, blonde, hardly wears a thing- and its obvious she likes him too.

I sigh and he grins. "That's the Sammy I know. Alright, we stoppin' at the bar and grill or what?"

"Sure." I say and slump down into the seat. I close my eyes And feel the fatigue washing over me instantly. "Whatever you say Dean."

I wake to Dean punching my shoulder. I look around and see that we have reached our destination- Sophie's bar,grill and next door,her house (where we've been sleeping for the past week)- Dean throws his jacket on and I copy him. Once inside the flawless waitress grins at Dean. "Hey sweetie. Thought you weren't gonna come back?"she says flirtatiously in her Texas accent.

"I found a reason to stick around one more night." Dean replies, making her giggle. I roll my eyes and walk away towards the bar. The barman looks past me to my brother and nods "lucky guy"

"Idiotic guy." I correct, rolling my eyes again. The barman laughs. "What'll it be son?"

"Just a beer please."

"You got it." He says, uncapping a bottle and sliding it to me. I nod to him after handing him the money and he goes to serve others. Usually it wasn't very packed in here but today it was full to the brim of different people. But in the corner of my eye I see a girl.  Nothing really caught my attention about her, she was thin and tall with flowing brown hair, she's wearing jeans, a leather jacket and patrol boots... But she was staring right at me.

Big grey eyes burning into my own...

And then she looked away, turned and began to walk out of the building, that is when I saw the bulge of her stomach. Okay then... Random pregnant lady staring at me...not at all weird.

Whatever. It has been a weird week.

After boringly finishing beer I went and found Dean. Who of course was sitting in one of the dark booths at the back of the bar making out with Sophie. I coughed awkwardly and waved like a complete idiot. They both glared at me.

"Er... Sorry to bother you I guess... I ERM, wanted to know if I should book a room or.."

"Its fine Sam. Its on me tonight." Sophie says, pretty much shoeing me away. "Same room as you've been in all week."