•|3|• Having a Heart Attack

Play the song above 🎧

——————☠︎⚔︎☠︎——————Doctor ~(adj

——————☠︎⚔︎☠︎——————
Doctor ~(adj.) A person who kills your ills with pills then kills you with bills
——————☠︎⚔︎☠︎——————

Let's talk about how boring your life can be , the same routine is repeating again and again , I am not going to school because as Jenna said if my real parents are found then I have to transfer school again and she knows that I have already compl...

Let's talk about how boring your life can be , the same routine is repeating again and again , I am not going to school because as Jenna said if my real parents are found then I have to transfer school again and she knows that I have already completed my high school and collage few years ago , so school is a big no right now.

Scrolling through reels I heard the opening of my door , raising my right eyebrow I looked at the door to see Daisy a 6 year old peeking her head in , "Hi Athena Miss Jenna called you in her office"she told , nodding at her and giving a small smile I got up from my bed stretched out my limbs while making a grunting noise.

Getting out of the room , I headed towards Jenna's office that is at the same floor as my bedroom. Reaching the office I first knocked and heard a small come in . I saw Jenna sitting on her desk chair with her assistant/orphanage worker Ms. Beth both looking at me with concern and curious face but Ms. Beths were fake. I sat on one of the chair opposite to Jenna . "So you called me" I looked directly in her eyes while asking her " Yes I did . Your test results have came and you do have a biological family , I haven't informed your family about this till now because I wanted you to know about this first." She looked kind of nervous like she was not telling me everything. "So do I have a say on not wanting to meet them?" I looked at her with a curious expression hoping that I could cancel meeting with my family. "I knew you would ask that" she muttered under her breath but I still hear it , she cleared her throat "Athena you are 17 and orphanage is for those kids who doesn't have any family but you do you still have your father and brothers , so no you don't have any say in this" she said with a serious look " Then why didn't you do this in the first place when I came here; huh." I had annoyed tone in end of the sentence. "See mainly if a child have divorced parents and living with only single parent because that parent got custody of the child we get know about that after the parent dies automatically. Then we send the child to his/her other parent but in your case your mother never divorced your father and she changed her and yours last name to make you think that you never had a father or brothers".